Here's what to watch for:
* Culmination, completion, or closure. As we reach the full moon/lunar eclipse this week and we've just crossed the zero Aries point something should be reaching a natural peak or climax of some kind. Sometimes astrologers say that lunar eclipses are about doors closing or event's conspiring to bring things to completion. Watch for this theme as the week unfolds.
* As the Sun is now exalted in the sign of Aries watch for a profound sense of clarity, illumination, and awakening to inspire your actions and plans this month. The Sun in Aries is a catalyst for life, growth, courage, and decisiveness. Watch as the Sun in Aries moves toward a trine with Mars, its ruling planet, in the next few days. We will likely see an even stronger emphasis on decisiveness, courage, and forward movements toward our most pressing ideals or convictions.
* Mercury will shortly leave Pisces and enter Aries. Though Mercury is currently combust (conjunct the Sun) and in his fall, he will be in in the sign of Aries and cazimi (at the heart of the Sun, an empowered position) during Wednesday's eclipse. This eclipse may also feature empowered communication, an important message or announcement, strength of voice or mental clarity, or a powerful negotiation tactic or agreement. In the meantime, watch for the brain fog or the waking dream state to lift as Mercury leaves Pisces in the next day or so.
* Venus is exalted in Pisces but walking into a superior square from Saturn. Watch for the subjects of love, romance, beauty, sexuality, relationships or friendships, women or women's issues, style, and taste, to be challenged by political, ideological, philosophical, or legal principles or strongly held positions. Conflicts in relationships is a subject most definitely coming up on the radar this week. Watch also for attacks on things that are beautiful or sacred coming from people with extremist points of view. Though Saturn may have an overpowering effect on Venus in the week ahead, Jupiter is simultaneously overcoming Saturn, and Venus is in contact with Jupiter through an opposition as well. In other words, faith, hope, modesty, simplicity, trust, and kindness (among other Jupiterian qualities) should have some mitigating effects on the difficult of the Venus/Saturn square. In fact, for a short time this week Jupiter and Venus will be enclosing Saturn and may serve to seriously guard or prohibit the negative effects of Saturn in some particularly heated situation.
* Jupiter/Saturn will be nearly exact at the time of this week's eclipse. The new (Jupiter) vs the old (Saturn), the young (Jupiter) vs the ageing or outdated (Saturn), the traditional (Saturn) versus the naive modern or contemporary (Jupiter), parents (Saturn) and children (Jupiter), liberalism (Jupiter) and conservatism (Saturn), inexperienced vs experienced, establishment vs anti establishment, etc.
Prayer: Every time period of our lives, those that we all share, those that are personal....bless us with the vision to taste the particular fruits of each and every day.