The Moon is opposite Mars and Chiron this morning and then will move into Libra where it will make its last quarter square with the Sun.
What to watch for:
With the Moon opposing Mars this morning...
* Women, mothers, and issues of health and healing
* Confrontational or challenging issues in the home, family, or property
* Moodiness and volatility
* Containment and leaks or boundaries and invasiveness
* Family karma and healing family wounds or wounds related to the mother, women, or women's health
* Controlled, practical, efficient, meets emotional, reactive, assertive, potentially volatile
So, it's a testy morning with the Moon opposite Mars and Chiron.
Next, the last quarter Moon arrives in Libra as we begin to turn inward and release the fading energy of the Moon cycle. Although this happens every month, it's an especially important last quarter Moon because our next NEW moon is a solar eclipse. This means that the releasing we are doing right now is a preparatory step for a powerful new beginning coming through in about a week from right now!
With the Moon in Libra square to the Sun and Saturn in Capricorn, we are turning inward as we explore the most balanced and mature perspectives. Nothing is perfect, and compromises are necessary, but it's also important to let go of childish, vain, superficial, or immature ideas, people, and practices if they aren't serving us any longer. However, the way in which we evolve or move on from what isn't serving us is also incredibly important. All decisions right now need to be balanced and wise, patient and discerning.
Prayer: Give us the peace to flow through difficulties and obstacles with ease. Bless us with the wisdom to know how and where to let go of the past.
Venus is now cazimi, at the heart of the Sun, and will travel with the Sun very closely in this condition over the next several days. As it does so it will conjoin Pluto. Meanwhile, it's the last quarter Moon right now, as the Moon travels through Venus' airy temple of Libra.
Here's what to watch for:
* The reaping AND sowing of karma related to love, romance, sex and sexuality, friendships, agreements, contracts, and alliances.
* The urge or desire we've tried to repress rearing up from the shadows to remind us...you haven't let go until you've really let go of something.
* Betrayal, jealousy, secrets, gossip, lies, manipulation, coercion, and exposure, leaks, or disclosure.
* Finding or starting a new relationship, fated, losing or ending a relationship, fated, or experiencing a fated relationship crucible.
* Decisions that feel like life or death. Termination, expiration, bottom lines, and the need to eliminate things that do not feed the soul.
* Growing up, maturing, healing, deepening our relationships.
* Vanity, superficiality, exposed.
* An important new allegiance, meeting powerful people or allies.
* Bad deals, buyer beware, all that glitters is not gold. Karma related to materialism.
* The transformation of our aesthetic, style, or image...the look or appearance becoming more authentic, real, minimal, earthy, or mature.
* The empowerment of women, the feminine, women in power, the "dark feminine."
* Mystery, eroticism, and power.
* The receiving of a new artistic vision, the muse appearing and saying "create this."
* Powerful, subversive pieces of art, fashion, film, fiction, etc.
* Venus and the King, Venus as Queen, Venus is given executive privilege.
* Renewal and rebirth for all things Venus.
* It's also the last quarter Moon today and tomorrow in Venus' sign, so we're moving through a kind of harvesting moment related to Venusian things, while Venus is also in the process of being born again. It's a unique transit and should make for interesting headlines in the next few days, as well.
Prayer: Place in our hearts the vision of your love. Burn whatever stands in its way within the flames of your peaceful, compassionate, and fierce love.
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.