Here is what to watch for:
* In your natal chart, pay attention to the Aquarius/Leo axis in general. If you use whole-sign houses this is relatively easy, but otherwise look for about 15 Aquarius in one of your quadrant-based houses.
* The topics of the house are active, up for review, and may include the general lunar eclipse themes of culmination, closure, or transition. Remember that full Moon, lunar eclipses represent the culmination of the lunar cycle within a greater and much longer Sun/Moon dynamic called a "saros" cycle. So you might say that eclipses represent karmic dynamics that have a much deeper or broader reaching history in our lives. Full Moons bring culmination, transition, and closure because the Moon is reaching it maximum brilliance within a much longer cycle and is then starting to wane or fade, representing both the peak of something and the inevitable closure or dissolution of something.
* In my practice I focus on the house of the eclipse, along with any angles or planets the eclipse is closely conjoining (within 1-2 degrees). These planets and the topics they rule in your chart can also be incredibly significant. These topics might be getting "eclipsed," in which case culmination and closure can have a much broader meaning than just the house location of the eclipse.
* The nature of the eclipse is determined in part by the planetary ruler of the sign the eclipse is taking place in, in this case, it's Saturn. So you might consider what kind of inner relationship you have with Saturn, how Saturn is dignified or situated in your chart, and what Saturn is asking from you right now.
* We can also look for the planet in our chart that is most closely aspecting the degree of the eclipse to understand what the nature of the eclipse might be. For example, if the eclipse is at 15 Aquarius or so and you've got Venus at 16 Sagittarius, and it's the closets planet aspecting the eclipse, then it's quite possible the eclipse will have a powerfully Venusian quality to it.
* For those of you who aren't able to follow any of these instructions on your own, then the rest of my points today offer some general themes and advice...
* Finishing things...is it time to finish?
* Disillusionment...is it time to see something for what it is and/or maybe let it go?
* Change of heart or focus...is one interest or focus in your life being "eclipsed" in favor of something else?
* Is a karmic bill due? If so, how can we "pay it" while also seeing it as an opportunity for the deepening of our spiritual progress?
* Is a karma coming to you that's exciting? Remember, it's just as easy to get thrown off our center by goodies as it is challenging stuff.
* Are things happening around you or to those you love that you have no control over? Remember, the things happening around us offer us opportunities to serve and to love. Compassion is built by our ability to see the spirit or soul of someone in the midst of whatever "events" they are going through.
Prayer: Teach us to trust these changes, and to see within this eclipsing the eternal truth of who we are and what is real.