Mars has finally retrograded out of Sagittarius and is now in the late degrees of Scorpio, its home home sign. The Moon is also in Aquarius today, moving toward a square with Mars.
Here are a few things to watch for:
* By going back to something from the past we find ourselves empowered
* Something from the past has tremendous power over us
* Revising or revisiting something has significant consequences
* Scrutinizing or carefully cutting something apart or slicing through illusions we find the truth of the matter
* We're worried about the long term ramifications of something that has just recently happened or something that happened in the past whose consequences are now bearing fruit
* Conflicting ideas or philosophical points of view or opposed groups are starting to revisit their conflicts
* Concerns about health and physical vitality are being addressed or confronted
It's interesting to note that as Mars retrogrades farther back into Scorpio, Mercury is applying to an opposition with Mars while Venus will be finally conjoining the Sun and then slowly emerging into her new cycle. One thing this signifies is the idea of the intensification and simultaneous dispersion or releasing of different kinds of relational conflicts. Added to this, Venus in Gemini's rebirth may actually marry together two or more people or points of view that simply couldn't have worked before this critical turning point.
Before this can happen, the Sun and Venus have to pass through the opposition to Saturn and the Mercury/Mars opposition has to intensify, and that likely means that certain key oppositions or challenges will manifest before the harmony can be accomplished.
Prayer: Help us to remember the big picture as we confront our differences in the month ahead.
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.