* Repression, oppression, suppression of the feminine
* Relationship strains, hardships, limitations
* Sobriety or cutting something out that is excessive
* Big expectations or visions being trimmed down or back
* Deepening commitment in love or relationships of all kinds
* Renunciation or rejection
* Breakdown in allegiances or alliances
* Misunderstandings in friendships
* Hard differences of belief in relationships
* Tolerance and patience and harmony vs. rigid or dogmatic positions
* The death, downfall, sickness, or loss of a prominent woman (note how I made this same prediction on Monday of this week and we lost Mary Tyler Moore yesterday--Venus in her exaltation walking into the superior rays of Saturn).
* Attacks against women or against anything Venusian
* A negotiation process halted or stopped in its tracks
Obviously these themes aren't super exciting, but that doesn't mean there isn't something to learn. Saturn is always teaching us what we are and what we are not, and though Venus always believes anything can be brought together in unity, sometimes the divisions realized under a Venus/Saturn transit help clear the way for better relationships, unions, friendships, or partnerings in the future.
Prayer: Let our response to oppression be tolerant without being weak, strong without being forceful, and patient without being passive.