Here's what to watch for as the Moon is just separating from the Mercury/Jupiter/Uranus dynamic and Mercury and Jupiter are exactly square today:
* With Mercury intervening between Jupiter and Uranus we are seeing the potential for the image of a meddler, someone trying to get in between two sides of an issue that are already at odds with each other, or who are trying to resolve a tension.
* Mercury's intervention may also be the picture of someone trying to help ease the tensions between two radically opposed people or groups or modes of thinking or acting.
* Mercury may also signal the voice of someone trying to interrupt, disrupt, or disturb a revolutionary process. Perhaps the image of an older person (Capricorn/Saturn's sign) who is threatened by youthful rebellion, innovation, change, or revolution.
* Mercury might be the voice of reason, patience, or deliberation within a rapidly developing process.
* Mercury's square to Jupiter brings up the idea of justice and possibly the perversion or twisting of justice for personal gain, deception, or manipulation.
* Mercury's square to Jupiter also brings to mind the corruption or hijacking of a noble idea, cause, proposal, plan of action, value, or virtue. Mercury is in the sign of Jupiter's depression, and with Jupiter in the sign of the balance, Mercury may represent a manipulation or perversion of something just or noble.
* Grandiosity is in the air with Mercury square Jupiter. Watch for exaggeration, impulsive communication, and grand gestures that distract from the real meaning or message.
Prayer: Patient our minds, quiet our voice, waiting our words, helpful and modest our suggestions...make us into real listeners before we speak.