Mercury will be cazimi by this evening, and the Moon in Cancer is creating a grand water trine between today and tomorrow with Jupiter in Scorpio and Neptune in Pisces.
A Meditation on heart and soul:
* Mercury at the heart of the Sun by this evening presents a powerful moment of rebirth, regeneration, and empowerment for Mercury related things, while the grand water trine is opening a soulful opportunity for healing, growth, and greater emotional intelligence. It's a great day to share, speak, and live from the heart, with a spirit of generosity and from the desire to share what you have, and who you are, with others.
All too often we are calculated about what we have, what we need to feel safe or protected, and what we do or don't owe others or what others owe us. We regularly justify the need to stay stuck in our own "special case" rather than working to see who others are, what they are dealing with, and what they may need from us on the level of the heart. Instead of looking to connect with people from the heart, we regularly think of "objective" ways that we can temporarily satisfy others, and this, in turn, satisfies us, temporarily. We say, "Well I did what you wanted, or I gave you what you need, objectively, so what else is there? What else do you need from me?"
Underlying this mentality is an inability to distinguish between material and spiritual substance. For example, sometimes children are raised and given everything they need; they are given the right instructions for how to be productive or successful, they are disciplined or trained up to be successful, they may even live in wealth or may not want for anything, but they aren't truly loved or even really seen. In fact, they may be treated as though they are an emotional inconvenience at any time that they request or need something emotional.
These same children will go forward in life thinking that meaning or value is measured by material merit, by measurable outcomes or exchanges, and by meeting or failing to meet "objective expectations."
This is an anxious way to live, a survival mechanism underlying the feeling of having been ignored, unseen or unheard.
And yet, because it is so rare to truly love and be loved, because loving requires presence and presence is so anxiety producing when you've been taught to fear it, we try to satisfy ourselves and others with check-lists of "things."
I remember when I was a kid, sitting in the pew and listening to my father preach from the pulpit on Sundays. He would often tell people who came to church every week, often fueled by guilt, fear, and inner turmoil, that tithing to the church out of their paycheck wasn't the way to find meaningful liberation from existential anxiety. Yes, it's important to tithe, but the real investment is an investment of your heart, and its sum is the total of who you are. The real investment, in time, asks us for everything, and it keeps doing so until we say "yes." We may not be ready to give everything, but we shouldn't pretend that throwing pennies at the divine will stave off its infinite hunger for our complete and undivided attention.
Prayer: Surprise us with the grace you have in store for us when we learn to give more and to say a full-throated "yes."
Mars and Neptune perfect their square today, and meanwhile, Mercury is cazimi to start the day but will then enter its fall in Pisces by late tonight/early tomorrow morning.
Here's what to watch for:
* With Mars square to Neptune you might be feeling drained, tired, exhausted, or worn out. You might feel like raising the white flag and saying, "I surrender already." The effort, irritation, passion, and selfishness of Mars is being steadily dissolved by the transcendental waters of Neptune right now.
* On the other hand, Mars and Neptune square to one another can represent the heroism of the martyr, the sacrificial lamb, or the savior. Some degree of personal self-sacrifice might be necessary right now.
* What do we do if we don't have faith, or we feel like difficult experiences are testing our faith? It's easy to throw up our arms when we're feeling the sting of defeat and say, "what's the point?" It's easy to say, "What did I do to deserve this?" It's easy to say, "Why should anything be so miserable and difficult?" Faith isn't about having the perfect answers to these questions. Faith is a multi-faceted response to our experiences that is practiced and cultivated over and over again. In faith, we return to gratitude first. In faith, we make ourselves small and we try to recognize that it's only our big desires and expectations that make this moment insufficient. Really, we are okay. So, we take a deep breath, and we "trust" that this is so. The faithful response seeks out our own participation in the suffering we're experiencing...not so that we can blame anyone but so that we can learn and grow from the pain we're experiencing. We ask ourselves, "How did I participate in creating this situation?" The faithful response forgives. The faithful response dares to see beauty, joy, and mystery in sorrows. The faithful response takes failure as an opportunity to deepen spiritual life, and it is truly thankful and even joyful for the opportunity. Faith is an attitude that we cultivate, and it's just like anything else, we have to practice it for it to become real and effective. Mars and Neptune are all about the testing of faith.
* Meanwhile, Mercury is cazimi with the Sun today, symbolizing a brief window of great empowerment for Mercury related things: books, reading, argumentation, debate, letters, communication, writing, information, media, messengers, translation, etc. It's not uncommon to receive or share an important piece of news or information during Mercury cazimi periods, so watch for that this morning!
* By late tonight Mercury will then immediately enter Pisces where it is debilitated, in its "fall." Whereas Mercury is a planet of analysis, argumentation, rationality, reason, etc., Jupiter (ruler of Pisces) is a planet of faith, confirmation, belief, and wisdom. Mercury often struggles in the sign of Pisces due to being in an environment contrary to its own nature. For example, Mercury in Pisces can reflect a lack of critical thinking or discernment, or it can signify manipulation, trickery, and deceit cloaked as certainty, dogma, wisdom, and so forth. On the other hand, Mercury in Pisces can also signify a rare glimpse into the intelligence of distant or transcendental subjects. Watch for these dynamics, and remember that real faith is intelligent. Real faith doesn't require you to check your intelligence at the door.
Prayer: Give us faith. Teach us how to pray for faith if we don't have it. Make us faithful even as we fail to be faithful.
Venus has just moved out of the enclosure between Mars and Saturn, and now Mercury is cazimi with the Sun. Meanwhile, Jupiter is just a few days away from entering Scorpio.
Here's what to watch for:
* A little technical astrology. Yesterday's brief enclosure for Venus may have been challenging, depending on where it fell in your chart. For example, using annual profections I'm in a first house (house of health) year ruled by Venus. Just as Venus entered the enclosure between Mars and Saturn I came down with a bad sore throat and aches throughout my body, as well as a light fever. Today, just as Venus has passed out of the enclosure I'm already starting to feel better. For those who have planets around the 20-23 degree range of the mutable signs, you may have experienced this brief window of difficulty. Another example, yesterday while traveling I hit a fallen tree branch on the road and will have to buy a new tire for my car. The enclosure also squared a planet in my financial house. This transit may have reflected a difficult little window of circumstances thanks, also, to the dispositer of Venus being combust the Sun.
Today the story changes as Venus has separated from Saturn and Mercury is cazimi. Given whatever happened yesterday you may see an interesting recovery today and tomorrow.
* Symbolically speaking, when Mercury is cazimi it is given the authority or power of the king, the ruler or authority (the Sun). During these brief windows it's common to see Mercury ruled things empowered: writing, communicating, strategizing, administrating, learning, translating, teaching, technical things, design, specialised skills, skill development, etc. Or sometimes it's as though Mercury has the ability to be more persuasive, luckier, or generally more effective. Watch for this today, with Mercury in the sign of the scales, as things may level or balance out in some unexpected ways, or as the sales tip from one extreme to the other, effectively bringing something into power that has been marginalized or left out.
* Whenever Mercury is cazimi I almost always receive an important insight, a unique piece of information or an important communication with someone takes place. But I'm careful to pay attention during these brief windows of time (cazimi lasts not much more than a day) because it's been the best way for me to personally come to see and understand the symbolism of cazimi.
* Last but not least, Jupiter is about to enter Scorpio. Jupiter in Scorpio will emphasize the themes of protection, defense, emotional security, depth, intensity of feeling, emotional catharsis, confrontation, exploration with themes of danger, growth with themes of depth and the unconscious, expansion and the feminine, etc. We will take a full look at Jupiter in Scorpio over the next week!
Prayer: Give us eyes to see the fingerprints of the planets in our day to day lives, so that our minds might be enlightened.
The Moon is moving into a trine with the Sun and Mercury and then into an opposition with Pluto and square with Uranus and Jupiter.
Here's what to watch for:
* The Moon/Sun trine today indicates success, growth, and progress. Not everything that grows is "good," of course, but it's a day where efforts find allies, where doors may open, and where a general feeling of progress and development is in the air. This happens because the Moon is building in light and because it's connecting harmoniously with the Sun AS the light is growing.
* Mercury will shortly be separating from its exact conjunction with the Sun and once again we may find Mercury related subjects suffering. It's easy to forget the small things right now, to get lost in the fog, or to be deceived or fudge the facts. In the next few weeks, just after the Spring Equinox, Mercury will appear as the evening star again, and in the sign of Aries, which should herald a significant change for all things related to Mercury. Where there is currently confusion and a lack of clarity, there will once again be a sense of direction.
* Interestingly enough, just as Mercury is appearing as the evening star, Venus will be combust the Sun and her retrograde journey will reach a stage of acute tension and dynamism. We'll keep our eye on this!
* In just a few days Mars will enter Tarus, Venus' sign, with Venus in Aries, Mars' sign. This mutual reception by detriment may serve to bring unlikely allies together for the purpose of a single cause, or it may even unite enemies for a period of time. We may also see interesting role reversals in relationships, where the dominant partner becomes more submissive or yielding and vice versa. We'll also keep our eyes on this transit in the weeks to come.
* Jupiter/Uranus and Pluto are still very tightly engaged in a t-square right now. Turn on the news or read a facebook feed and see! :-) This dynamic will be intensified once again as Jupiter's retrograde takes it into an exact square with Pluto by the end of the month.
* Venus' retrograde through Aries continues right now, bringing an important period of change, introspection, and revisions or visitations from the past. It's worth mentioning that Venus isn't making any aspects to any other planets during her retrograde save a conjunction with Mercury around March 18th. It's likely that around that time we will see more of Venus' retrograde symbolism appearing thanks to the translating and message carrying of Mercury.
Prayer: Help our hearts to welcome these rising tides.
The Moon is at home in the sign of the Crab today, moving toward a trine with the Sun. Meanwhile, Mercury is cazimi.
* We're in a unique little window today within this month's Moon cycle. The planet Mercury is in its depression, invisible behind the beams of the Sun, and yet cazimi...meaning it's empowered to say something, to offer a powerful omen or directive, or to carry the authority of the ruler (the Sun). This is happening as the Moon is waxing and moving into a trine with the Sun from her own sign of Cancer. Let's take a look at an I Ching hexagram that may speak to this unique situation.
* Hexagram #55, called "Abundance," offers a range of insights and images that can help us to understand this special astrological moment.
* First and foremost, Abundance speaks to a prolific and fast moving time of abundance and growth. The ideograph of the hexagram shows a cooking vessel below and the stems and leaves of beans above, an image of abundance and flourishing. Because the Moon is waxing and making a harmonious trine to the Sun, from her own domicile, the first idea is that we see rapid and successful growth right now.
* The next thing to note is that hexagram 55 gives us the image of thunder over fire, which we might think of as something like a powerful thunder and lightning storm. The image also includes the Sun at high noon. Then comes the decision: Abundance. Prosperous and smooth. The king reaches this point. Do not worry. Be like the Sun at noon. The decision is a teaching about the nature of times of abundance, growth, and power. Though they are abundant and prosperous, they are short-lived and should be used wisely.
* Hexagram 55 speaks to not only the fast moving nature of a waxing trine from the Moon to the Sun but also the unique and fleeting "moment" of Mercury's cazimi status. When Mercury is at the heart of the Sun, receiving this very empowered trine from the Moon, it's as though there is a window of development, which we should use wisely, knowing it can't be stretched on for too long, knowing it wont' last forever, knowing we shouldn't try to make it more than it is or can be, but moving forward swiftly nonetheless. It's sort of like someone saying, "there is a small window of kick-ass here for you right now, and if you use it effectively without getting high on it, you'll have won a very important victory within a larger battle." In fact, there is a story associated with hexagram 55 that involves a Chinese ruler building a strategic garrison city not far from the border of a Tyrant's kingdom. Part of his strategy was to make sure that the city he built didn't appear so big or ambitious as to rouse the suspicion of the tyrant. So part of this hexagram has to do with strategic and perhaps somewhat "under the radar" periods of progress toward an eventual victory.
* Whenever I get this hexagram I always think of one of those days where you find an abundance of energy and excitement, and you can do one of two things: a) use it wisely to get a few good t hings done, or b) get swept up in it, think too big, and miss a window to get anything done at all. I also think of times where you have a great idea but it's better to do something with it in the quiet than talk about it openly...as though being too open or ambitious with this unique creative spark will draw the ire of an enemy.
* On a more esoteric level, there is also a story associated with hexagram 55 that has to do with the art of divination itself. Outside the garrison city (which was a strategic foothold) there was also a divination tower built. The tower was used to get a sense of what was happening in the corrupt tyrant's court (by paying attention to celestial omens the diviners could see something of the corruption and dangerous plots that were being hidden by the tyrant). The hexagram's individual lines speak to various levels of scandal and concealment taking place in the tyrant's court and the misfortune it would lead to in the end. The lines also include the admonition to keep things simple, direct, clear, and truthful in response to corruption.
* It's tempting to be manipulative when we suspect or KNOW that someone else is being manipulative or dishonest. And yet when we receive a clear sign of the secret dishonesty or bad intentions on the horizon, we are instructed not to start crafting our own deceptive or corrupt strategies, but rather to watch and wait for the appropriate time to meet the danger out in the open, under the clear light of the Sun at high noon...the place and time of victory.
* All of this again reminds us that windows of tremendous power and advancement are always ordained by the times, and for these unique moments to be accessed we have to be in the practice of carefully observing signs and omens. Mercury at the heart of the Sun in the sign of Pisces offers a unique revelation or sign. It's a sign that says "now is the time," or "this is what's going on behind the visible appearances." And again, within either of these revelations there is the inherent reminder to have respect for the Tao itself, which promises that powerful moments of success in the open move quickly and do not last very long. We have to stay alert, prepare and advance in stages, and wait for the these unique moments in order to have success...
Prayer: Teach us the way of advance, show us a clear sign of what we cannot see, and give us the patience to find victory in the open.
Today Mercury is Cazimi...
A meditation on the meaning of cazimi, dedicated to my fallen astrological and herbal colleague Tricia McCauley, who was brutally murdered on Christmas this past weekend.
My favorite writer and thinker, James Hillman loved to say that "we are lived by powers we pretend to understand." Hillman, an archetypal psychologist like Jung before him, recognized the life of the soul or psyche as a kind of middle ground between the everyday stuff of human life and the realm of gods and myths, daemons and archetypal energies. Hillman believed that in order to live soulful lives we have to stop trying to redeem, save, or correct all the confusion and instead live with a kind of transparent awareness of the archetypal within the mundane elements of human life: the boredom, the betrayal, the drudgery, the violence, and confusion, the broken childhood stories, etc. In other words, it's our work to look for the god in the sicknesses of the world and to find its romantic, archetypal, and aesthetic value for the soul, rather than trying to simply root out, purge, or banish the difficulties of life. To Hillman, trying to banish or root out the complexities of human life was the equivalent of an unhealthy spiritual bi-passing...something that rejected rather than embraced the real depth, mystery, and complexity of the soul of our world.
Tricia was an astrologer and actress, a yogi and herbalist who embraced the same kind of romantic love for the complexities of life that Hillman prescribed over and over again throughout his prolific career. In my last conversation with her, Tricia was discussing with me the challenge of a difficult Neptune transit in her birth chart after I wrote a post about James Hillman's often repeated line: "We are live by powers we pretend to understand." The planet Neptune was conjoining her natal Sun and she told me that she was feeling a sense of confusion about her life's purpose, meaning, and direction. As the Sun in astrology (among other things) pertains to our sense of direction, purpose, and calling, it wasn't surprising for me to hear that she was struggling in this particular way, as this is a common Neptune/Sun experience. But then she wrote this as a qualifier to her challenges with the transit..."[But] I always find that (no matter how challenging the actual experience is), my life is easier and more clear while doing theatre -- like there's an outlet for the archetypal energies that otherwise would fester. All the "challenging planetary transits" become more manageable as an artist than as a civilian!"
What Tricia clearly knew was that she was in the midst of being seized by an archetypal power. Rather than trying to compete with it, purge it, or heal it, and rather than living in fear of it, Tricia simply recognized it for what it was and chose to let the power of the transit come through her, creatively, by returning to her love for theater (which she told me she had been away from for a little while). She could have easily chosen to feel as though she was sick, lost, or in trouble, but instead she shared with me that what she saw was Neptune. Like, "Oh that's just Neptune, and he wants to act in and through me. I think I'll return to the stage."
When Tricia was brutally murdered on Christmas, her natal Moon/Mars opposition was being exactly conjoined/activated by the current Jupiter/Uranus opposition (a very powerful/sudden/shocking and potentially violent theme). Meanwhile, the ruler of her 8th house (a house whose topics include death), Venus, was being eclipsed right on her ascendant by Neptune.
I am sure that Tricia did not want to die, and I cannot imagine passing from this world in the way that she did. But I can also tell you based on the profoundness of her soul, her dazzling intelligence, and her love for the archetypal powers of astrology, that she would be the first to say that we are all actors upon a stage far bigger and stranger than we are capable of understanding most days. In fact, I could almost feel her presence this morning, with me at my desk, looking at the transits in her birth chart, saying things like, "Oh look at my Mars/Moon opposition getting activated by Jupiter/Uranus. Wow!!"
Tricia was the caretaker of an urban garden. She understood that we have to grow things right in the thick of everyday life and all its chaos. She lived that way and she died that way, and as far as I knew her, she had no illusions about the fact that our lives are the expressions of mythic forces, and that the best we can do is let them flow through us with thoughtfulness and care. In fact, I think this is what made her such a profound human being, someone who lived each facet of her being from the standpoint of a participation mystique.
So what does this have to do with Mercury being cazimi with the Sun today? Well, when Mercury conjoins by zodiacal degree with the very heart of the Sun it is as though the power of the King/Queen (the Sun), is temporarily granted to the messenger (Mercury). When this happens it can signify many different things (lest we forget that astrology is a contextual/divinatory art form), but most generally it symbolizes the importance of cultivating the exact kind of mindset that Tricia lived by each day.
Let me explain...
C.S. Lewis, another favorite thinker of mine, loved to use an analogy to describe the meaning of a spiritual symbol. Imagine that you are walking into a gardening shed tucked under some trees in the shade. You walk inside the shed and it is dark save one long beam of light coming in from a hole in the ceiling. At first, you are staring at the beam of light, and that's what it is...a beam of light. But then, you walk into its ray of light, and you look along the beam, through the beam, up into the world and by its light you see the tree branches and blue sky and white clouds outside and above. Lewis said that a real spiritual symbol is one that at some point moves from being a beam of light that we're looking AT, to one that we see by means of into the world.
Mercury at the heart of the Sun is just this kind of move. It's the move from seeing a symbol to seeing by means of a symbol, so natural that we no longer say "I'm doing symbolic thinking" and instead start to see, perceive, understand, and live by means of the symbol itself.
If there is anything I believe I am here to cultivate, in myself, in my readers and clients, in my friendships, and my community, it is the same understanding Tricia embodied as a symbolic thinker....not someone who liked symbols or had them memorized in some kind of rote spiritual science, but someone who lived, saw, and breathed life by means of their rays of light. In the living fibers of planets and plants, in the wild animals of yoga postures and the faces of the many characters and voices she inhabited as an actress.
So, as Mercury is at the heart of the Sun, I see by means of Tricia's life and am trying to say something as a messenger on behalf of my soul sister...her life was itself a beautiful and timeless symbol that we can all see by means of if we take the time to let HOW she lived illuminate how we live today.
I know she would tell us the same. Because as she said, "I always find that (no matter how challenging the actual experience is), my life is easier and more clear while doing theatre."
In your loving memory my friend!!! Travel well, be with the stars, you are a star whose light we will see by means of...whose rays will still be reaching us long after your death.
Prayer: Bless us to see by means of each other's light.
The waning Moon is in Leo today. Meanwhile, Venus is closing in on a conjunction to Saturn while simultaneously making a sextile with Jupiter. Venus and Jupiter are in each other's signs, creating a mutual reception. Finally, Mercury is about to enter Scorpio and though combust for the moment will soon be at the heart of the Sun and starting a new cycle.
Here's what to watch for:
* Though there is success, it may invite envy and conflict (Venus/Jupiter with Venus applying to Saturn)
* Resolving conflicts rather than following them to the bitter end (Venus/Jupiter with Venus applying to Saturn)
* An arrangement or resolution, an agreed upon presentation of images or facts (Venus/Jupiter)
* Bringing things together, finalizing, or resolving a creative process (Venus/Jupiter)
* Opportunities presenting themselves that are somehow mutually beneficial for two or more parties (Venus/Jupiter in mutual reception)
* The message and its appearance, or content and marketing, harmonizing (Venus/Jupiter)
* Ceremonial candor or discussions about changing protocol or procedures in order to harmonize with someone or to include something (Venus/Jupiter)
* Mercury ruled things like technology, information, gossip, the media, messages and messengers, thinking and organization, going through a death and rebirth process (Mercury combust about to start a new cycle)
* The death of an idea or the end of a contentious debate or disagreement (Mercury combust the Sun)
* An idea, announcement, concept, or piece of news or information, perhaps an exciting announcement, about to surface (Mercury about to begin a new cycle through conjunction with the Sun)
* Love, decor, design, aesthetics, and art from the past (Venus/Saturn)
* Love with what is old, ancient, wise (Venus/Saturn)
* The foundation of relationships, starting anew, building something (Venus/Saturn)
* The boredom, pain, limitations, and seriousness of love (Venus/Saturn)
* A serious work of art, has something to say (Venus/Saturn)
* The structuring or implementation of a new design (Venus/Saturn)
Prayer: Teach us the path of virtue that keeps no account of itself.
It's a big day for astrology. Jupiter in Virgo is finally turning direct while ruler Mercury is cazimi and eclipsing the face of the Sun.
Here are two different ways of thinking about today's transit.
1. Some traditional astrologers say that when a planet crosses the exact conjunction with the Sun that the Sun hands its power over to the conjoining planet. The planet effectively becomes like the King or has the executive power of the King. However, it's also said that this power will later be taken back by the Sun. If we take this reasoning and apply it to today's astrology, then there are a few things to watch for:
* Someone or something gaining a kind of temporary
enhancement of power that will later fade or turn corrupt
* Something or someone becomes more persuasive but will eventually taper off
* An exciting offer, letter, exchange of words, or communication that works for now but may dissolve later
* Empowered negotiations that may feature unethical loopholes
* Being given the keys to the kingdom only to have them taken back at some future point
* An enlightening experience, aha moments, revelatory insights that turn out to be somewhat delusional or misinformed
* Stealing, deceiving, strong arming, only to later have to give back what was unethically taken
* Giving something (perhaps selfishly) only to eventually take it back
* An important window of opportunity
2. Reading into the combination of Jupiter turning direct and Mercury being cazimi, we also have the symbolism of an important turning point. Planets stationing to turn direct are sometimes compared to a sick person who is finally up out of bed and recovering their strength again. With this transition or recovery happening for Jupiter, simultaneous to its ruler crossing the heart of the Sun, another set of possibilities comes to mind:
* Recovering our faith, ideals, beliefs, and convictions from a period of uncertainty, delusion, or distraction
* A process of delays or digressions finally terminating in a sense of understanding, clarity, or illumination
* A deconstructive process finally becomes constructive again
* Remembering or recalling the steps, pattern, or process of success
* A period of deferring to someone or something else comes to completion and our independence or authority is reestablished
* An important communication turns the tide, makes an allegiance, restores balance or harmony
* An ethical compromise that is necessary for the sake of ending a delay or making progress again -- this compromise will be taken up again later as the process evolves
* Refining a position, communicating or articulating that position, moving forward with more empowerment than before due to enhanced clarity
Prayer: The messenger moves across the face of the Sun. The emissary speaks in phrases only the heart can understand. Teach us the intelligence of the heart, which is your heart, and by doing so restore our faith.
The Moon is in Pisces this morning, about to sextile the Sun and Mercury in Capricorn and then oppose Jupiter. Meanwhile Mercury is cazimi today--at the heart of the Sun, and both planets are exactly trine to Jupiter. Whatta sweet looking day!
I sometimes wish I could insert live action images into my writing. For example, right now I would be wearing a cone shaped paper birthday hat, and I would open one of those small popper bottles of confetti. That's kind of how the planets look and feel this morning. Jupiter is conjoined the north node, amplifying the goodness of Jupiter even.
Here's a few things to look for today:
* Positive communications...the message is received or clearly communicated (note--some people like to focus on the cazimi as something like the calm at the eye of the retrograde cycle's storm...this is a good interpretation, but it is also talked about as being able to rule in the king's stead or taking on the authority of the throne--that's the position I'm usually more inclined to when it comes to the interpretation of cazimi).
* An important piece of information, a stroke of good luck, or good news through a message, messenger, or communication of some kind (maybe an email or a letter in the mail even)
* Can do optimism
* Something from the past comes back to support, bless, or endorse us
* Good news about something we've been working on or toward, or an important step in the right direction is accomplished
* Faith restored, renewed, or rewarded
* Someone with decision making power or authority grants a request, a wish, or a special exception of some kind
* Gaining the support of an important ally, friend, or loved one
* An important clarification of beliefs, ideas, or values
* A positive intervention or interruption
* Creating tighter allegiances within already existing friendships
* The power of friendly persuasion
* Productivity meets sensitivity, compassion, and imagination
I'm sometimes greatly surprised by how these transits turn out compared to what I'm seeing, but today does look like it contains a genuinely positive outlook, especially regarding the subjects of communication and finding support for ideas, projects, or problems. Let me know how it turns out for you too!
Prayer: At the heart of the Sun, a message, a clear voice, a special errand accomplished
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.