Today, like yesterday, the same two major planetary configurations are taking center stage.
* The Sun and Uranus combine to bring the hero and the rebel together, or the hero and the iconoclast, the leader and the eccentric. The Sun and Uranus in Aries are bold, boundary-breaking, compelling, impulsive, possibly reckless, but also innovative, daring, pioneering, and wild.
* With the Sun and Uranus together we might see...the desire to do things differently, to do them now, to break through blocks you've been experiencing, to set a new intention, to face something head on, or to stand up or fight for something unusual or outside the status-quo.
* With the Sun and Uranus together we might feel a burst of enthusiasm, inspiration, charisma, and confidence.
* With Mercury retrograde and backing up toward Uranus we might also see bizarre technological glitches or slips of the tongue or errors that somehow reveal and illuminate something new. We might also see transformations of old technology, organizational systems, or modes of communication in favor of something progressive and new.
* Meanwhile, the Moon in Scorpio is opposing its own host planet, Mars. The opposition will perfect as the Sun/Uranus conjunction is perfecting, which also adds the qualities of potential conflict, challenge, opposition, violence, aggression, eruption, etc.
* The Moon/Mars opposition can also be experienced as catharsis...a kind of alchemical moment of total change and transformation.
* These energies combined represent a moment that is potentially very volatile, so we should be extra careful of getting ourselves into reactionary or high stress/conflict situations today. But at the same time, some conflicts are destined, healthy, transformative, empowering, and even healing.
* The Moon/Mars opposition may also represent conflicts within families, groups, with mothers, etc. The image of having to separate or distance ourselves from an unhealthy or toxic home situation comes to mind, as well as the idea of needing to end unhealthy emotional co-dependencies. The Sun/Uranus is a liberating transit, and the Moon/Mars opposition is a transit of removal or separation. Combine them and you might get moments of personal empowerment where we have to cut someone or something out of our lives in order to be personally liberated or empowered again.
Prayer: Guide us through this moment of separation and liberation, of confrontation and breakthrough.