What to watch for:
* Victory, growth, progress, individuation, awakening, and expansion (Jupiter trine Uranus)
* Exuberance, optimism, egoism, luck, daring, bravado, soaring accomplishments or smooth success (Jupiter trine Uranus)
* Mindfulness in communication, speech, and thought (New Moon/Mars in Gemini)
* Deception, illusion, being taken advantage of or being taken advantage of (Mercury square Neptune)
* Not seeing things clearly, the sense that we aren't out of the woods yet with something, more to come, clarification needed (Mercury square Neptune)
* Revisiting something from the past, digging deeply into the unconscious, facing fears, psychological revelations, purging, transforming, working to understand hard limits and difficult truths, maturing through or into (Saturn retrograde into Scorpio)
* Trying to start something new but having trouble at the beginning...hiccups, setbacks, having to go back into something, vacillating, trouble negotiating, failures or breakdowns in communication, disagreements, and irrational thinking (Mars/New Moon in Gemini with Mercury square Neptune)
* Omens, signs, augury, divination, symbolic thinking, decoding, translating, explaining, and teaching (4 planets in Gemini with Mercury square Neptune)
Right now the new life of our new moon cycle is gestating. The themes of this cycle will likely have to do with communication, honesty, clarity, attention to details, used or being used, a new way of thinking or processing information, and the continued implementation of philosophical changes that have been taking place for a few moon cycles now. As the Sun and Mars enter Cancer and we pass through the Summer Solstice we're going to finally watch a momentum shift take place. A long period of waiting and watching something develop, something that's been in process since the late winter/early spring, will start to take shape more rapidly. By first quarter moon and summer solstice next week we should really be feeling the shift of season. Many things will become clear that have otherwise remained somewhat ambiguous, nebulous, or wishy washy. Until then we need to continue the process of modest adaptability and open mindedness. It's taking us somewhere...one step at a time.
Prayer: One step at a time..a longer process of gestation is coming to a close, a new phase of rapid development is about to begin. Thank you for these lessons in mindfulness.