What to watch for:
* Increased attention to detail, planning, organization, craft, purity, service, chores, sensual attentiveness and worrisome obsessing (Sun/Jupiter conjunct in Virgo)
* The marriage of opposites, the sexual attraction of greatness to greatness, the king and the queen turning the lights down low (Venus retrograde toward conjunction with Mars)
* The preacher, sage, teacher, and fiery saint on his mission to save (Moon in Sagittarius square Neptune)
* The holy fervor, the crusader, adventurer, and conquest (Moon in Sagittarius)
* A negotiation, contract, hard agreement, letter of the law, fine print, and final agreed upon number (Mercury sextile Saturn)
* Driving a hard bargain, speaking carefully, deeply, attentively (Mercury sextile Saturn)
* Experience, expertise, wisdom, discernment, discrimination (Mercury sextile Saturn)
* Careful planning, slow planning, leads to success (Mercury sextile Saturn)
* The feeling of preparation toward a new phase or season (Sun entering last phase of summer)
* The confidence of a foreman or project leader or manager (Sun/Jupiter conjunction in Virgo)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Prayer: May the warmth of the last days of summer guide us carefully toward the harvest.