Meanwhile, Venus is catching up with Jupiter one last time after several conjunctions since last June. This time both Venus and Jupiter are in Virgo, along with Mars who has just recently separated from Jupiter. Let's take a look at a list of themes that might be present given this combination and others currently moving through our skies.
* The faith and good will of young people (Venus/Jupiter in Virgo)
* Good luck, exciting possibilities, expansiveness and success (Venus/Jupiter)
* Women, girls, daughters, and the subjects of the body, sexuality, purity, wholeness, innocence, and eroticism or sensuality (Venus/Jupiter in Virgo)
* A burst of hope, optimism, and positivity (Venus/Jupiter)
* The rapid acquisition of new skills or abilities (Venus/Jupiter)
* The return to a simpler or more wholesome way of life (Venus/Jupiter in Virgo)
* Love, harmony, peace, and expansion (Jupiter/Venus)
Meanwhile, all three planets in Virgo are currently in Mercury's sign, and Mercury is in Libra, moving back through the retrograde degrees he covered several weeks ago. Soon Mercury will square Pluto and then oppose Uranus in Aries, which means that all the themes above might find themselves in the mix of a kind of political or social debate or argument of some kind. Watch for hot topics surrounding love, purity, chastity,morality, sexuality, monogamy, sexual health and disease, or gender/sexual identity generally. We should expect some fierce challenges or standoffs in the midst of an overall positive and growth oriented full moon this month.
Prayer: Thank you Venus and Jupiter...for all your blessings, one more time!