* In the next week Mercury will move into a conjunction with Uranus in Aries and then station in that conjunction before turning direct again.
* Meanwhile, Mars is in Gemini, which means Mercury and Mars are in mutual reception with each other.
* Meanwhile, Venus in Pisces is separating from a square to Saturn and is in mutual reception with Jupiter in Libra.
* What does it all mean?!
* The Mercury/Uranus/Mars combination bodes well for advocating, fighting, defying, or standing up to someone or something that is unfair or unjust. Mercury and Uranus is a crusader and paradigm breaker, and this conjunction has the help of Mars in Gemini right now. The power of the message, the word, the letter, and the voice come to mind right now. It's the right time to be passionate, to be sincere, to be articulate, to be strategic, and to fight off oppressors who would try to unfairly corner or dominate.
* The Mercury/Uranus/Mars combination also involves transit, travel, and the subjects of violence, danger, public relations, etc.
* The Mercury/Uranus/Mars combination bodes well for successfully advocating for something or receiving help from the proper channels of authority thanks to the fact that Jupiter and Venus are also in mutual reception right now.
* We may not see where or how the help comes, and the help may not even be planned...dumb luck, the right person hearing us, or the right words at the right time, may appear and guide us toward a surprisingly good or better than imagined outcome.
* Venus separating from Saturn also indicates that a time of turmoil and standstill in relationships is starting to lift or pass. Along with this we may now have a deeper understanding of where and how to compromise in order to make our bonds with others more durable and mature.
* As the Sun is moving deeper into Taurus there is a simple power and peace in the air right now. In some ways being present, being calm, and allowing our animal bodies to enjoy the moment is the secret answer to all challenges. Taurus provides tremendous power and security, a durability to see us through all struggles, if we can remember the goodness of simplicity. Taking pleasure in the world is a natural antidote to environmental toxins. Sometimes things just drift away and leave us alone when we take the time to be heel deep in muddy happiness and relaxation. Trust. Trust. Trust. And maybe eat a tasty treat in whatever patch of sunshine you can find. The fortitude we need is also found in our refusal to abandon time out for happiness.
* Imagine this...right now when you are smart, brave, and kind...when you are sincere but joyful...a legion of angels riding something like heavenly horses will appear and have your back. But you have to be as smart as you are kind, as strategic as you are joyful. You can do it!
Prayer: Teach us the joyful art of intelligent advocacy.