* Conflicts or opposition surrounding the home, land, property (Moon/Mars opposition)
* Unexpected costs or damages related to the home, land, or property (Moon/Mars opposition)
* Health problems, accident prone tendencies, nicks, cuts, and scrapes as well as dressing or healing wounds, possibly surgeries or the need/discussion for different kinds of invasive procedures or remedies (Moon opposite Mars)
* Demolition or taking something down or apart, cutting something out (Moon/Mars)
* Encountering an intractable or unhelpful person (Moon/Mars)
* Beginning a process of reduction or elimination (Waning Moon/Mars)
* Irritation, agitation, temper, emotional outbursts (Moon/Mars)
* Being stuck between a rock and a hard place (Moon between the rays of Saturn and Mars)
* A block or standstill (Moon between Mars/Saturn)
* Having a hard time removing something, or beginning to remove something only to find that there are unexpected delays or blockages to navigate (Moon/Mars leading to Moon/Saturn)
* Impatience, starts/stops (Moon between Mars/Saturn)
* An accident or incident leads to a repair or new bottom line (Moon to Mars and then Saturn)
* Simplification leads the way forward (Moon to Mars and then Saturn)
* Yielding to someone unreasonable now leads to progress later (Moon to Mars and then Saturn)
Finally as the Moon trines the Sun by late tonight we might see things resolving themselves after the Moon's more challenging encounters. When the lights harmonize as the Moon is waning it's usually a sign pointing toward closure, resolution, implementation, or integration. So even though some of the above Mars/Saturn themes might be quite challenging today, it's important that we not lose our shit and miss the opportunity for a smooth transition that's indicated by the lights coming together when all is said and done. Practical solutions should present themselves on the backside of all the drama above!
Prayer: Teach us to trust the effectiveness of a non-reactive response.