Here's a list of what to watch for, along with planetary matches:
* Family/ancestral karma or patterns rumbling beneath the surface, or even erupting into plain view (Moon/Conj Pluto in Capricorn)
* The topic of elders, grandparents, and lineage or inheritance (Moon/Pluto in Capricorn)
* Work that's exhausting but also necessary (Moon in Capricorn)
* The subjects of necessity, coldness, achievement, and determination (Moon in Capricorn)
* The culmination of wisdom around a subject from the past (Moon in Capricorn/Saturn its ruler very slow and retrograde in Sagittarius)
* Inflammatory debates/topics/discussions (Pluto/Uranus activated by the Moon and the Sun conjunct Mercury in Aries)
* Renewing our faith (Jupiter direct)
* Remembering our faith (Jupiter direct)
* The love of discussion, conversation, information, and nervous stimulation (Venus entering Gemini)
* Falling in love over coffee/tea/chatting/email/online dating (Venus entering Gemini)
* Two sides to everything, the trickster (Venus entering Gemini)
* Disillusionment or questioning of a particular kind of faith/belief (Saturn slow/retrograde in Sagittarius and square to Neptune in Pisces)
* Fascination with money, power, greed, machismo, masculinity, muscle, and performance (Mars in Taurus square Jupiter in Leo)
* Unexpected breakthroughs, rebelliousness, resistance, individuation
* Windfalls, super highs and lows, financial crisis and breakthroughs (Mars in Taurus square Jupiter in Leo, now direct)
* Curiosity and sexual deviancy (Venus in Gemini)
* Polyamory, polygamy, the goddess in all her guises (Venus in Gemini)
* Feeling like you're out of the woods but that it's also going to take a longer time to be clear of something (Mars in Taurus square Jupiter direct in Leo)
The feeling that we're regaining faith, vision for the future, and confidence is on the rise, but there's also the distinct sense that it will take a lot of work and that the going might be slower than we wish.
Asking ourselves this question might help: "Would you really learn the deeper lessons of all of this if the turnaround was too quick or too easy?"
We can't learn how to preserve the good things in our life, the good values, the desired future, etc, unless we learn how to hold those desire lightly, free from too much expectation, control, or selfishness. This idea is one written in the stars right now...
Prayer: Let the good things come in time, let our attachment to their fruits live outside of time. May we savor rather than savior. May we taste our desires rather than be swallowed whole by them.
Image courtesy of creative commons: Elaine