What to watch for:
* The final degrees of Mars in Aries brings a noticeable intensity and feeling of culmination, like a string of fireworks being ignited simultaneously. Notice for example the rapid fire of political events that began last weekend with Trump's wire tapping claims, followed by the roll out of the new travel ban, the new health care plan, the wikileaks CIA dump, and the Marine's United scandal (to name a few, right!).
* The entrance of Mars into Taurus often coincides with environmental challenges or themes of protection/defense of the environment versus attacks on the environment. The fixed and earth qualities of the Bull are going to be activated as of tonight.
* Mars into Taurus while Venus is retrograde in Aries is like the image of two drunk people helping each other home from the bar. Both debilitated, but in each other's signs...able to help one another. Watch for mutually debilitated people/positions to assist one another in the upcoming weeks. Thanks to my student Dean Miller for this particular image. Brilliant! :-)
* The Moon in the Lion today is applying to a sextile with Jupiter which means we should see an overall aura of support, especially if you need to approach someone in a position of authority or judgment. Finding assistance is especially easy if your heart is in the right place and you're presenting a noble cause!
* We're heading toward full Moon, so watch as energy and events start driving toward fulfillment or culmination in the next few days!
Prayer: Help us to find one another on the way home from the bar of life.