Here's what to watch for:
* Moody, aggressive, confrontational situations (Moon square Mars)
* Physical exertion, exercise, physical fitness, lifestyle, and the transformation of the body (Moon square Mars)
* Women's health, mothers, inflammation, irritation, exacerbation (Moon square Mars)
* Pirates (because Moon square Mars!!!)
* Water sports, sharks, swimming (Moon square Mars)
* Disease, viruses, impurities and cultural responses (Moon square Mars)
* A group of people divided, fighting, bickering, possibly a family (Moon square Mars)
* Public displays of violence or hostility (Moon square Mars)
* Frustration, coercion, and dislikes that divide people (Moon square Mars)
* Scandals or cheating in the sports world (Moon square Mars)
* Firearms, weapons, and families or groups of people (Moon square Mars)
* Militant idealism (Moon in Aquarius square Mars in Scorpio)
* Groups of people united or defined or mobilized by Mars qualities (division, aggression, courage, confrontation, boldness, etc)
Remember that the Moon signifies "the people" as well as the body, women and mothers, families and groups, bodies of water, health, moods, environments, atmospheres, emotions...so whenever the Moon has a hard aspect with Mars any of the above themes might stand out!
Prayer: Teach us to listen to our anger and frustration and fear whenever it arises...and rather than reacting or acting out, help us to remain receptive and compassionate, like a kind host with good boundaries.