Here's what to watch for in this mutable grand new moon:
* Incompatibilities becoming less and less tolerable
* Make or break decisions in relationships, jobs, projects, etc.
* The ending of an era, start of a new
* Coldness, distance, deception, betrayal, dishonesty, in relationships
* Divine discontent in relationships
* Imbalances of duty, responsibility, work, in relationships of all kinds
* Always being the peacemaker and getting sick of it
* Dealing with people who have zero beliefs or consistent practices or principles
* Exaggerating the importance or intensity of something
* Gossip, frienemies, and talking behind loved one's backs
* Confrontations with authority, bullying, control
* Laziness, victimization, poor me attitudes, and excuses
* Arguing, accusing, blaming, and twisting words
* Disturbing dreams, symbolic dreams, important dreams
* Loss or lack of interest in previous topics or people that were a large part of our focus
* Affection and lack of affection or simple sweetness in words and actions
* Gratitude and lack of gratitude, expectations and unfair expectations
* Monotonous experiences...
These are some rough themes, and yet within each one there is the evidence of a transition taking place. It's not that the astrology is bad right now it's that we are passing through a moment of dynamic change that is shining a spotlight on truth, honesty, and value differences in relationships. It's also a moment where our focus and commitments are changing, our worldview or attitude toward life is changing, and we're at an important cross roads. This entire astrological experience is both gradual and simultaneously punctuated by important and intense events. In some ways, as one of my colleagues recently pointed out, it can feel like we're actually moving nowhere because of this dynamic, and yet by the end of the Summer we will likely be living a life that feels incredibly different based on the constant changes happening right now, during this season of high mutability.
This new Moon marks a dramatic new beginning as its situated in the middle of this grand cross, and so it's likely that the rest of today and tomorrow will include a few of those more punctuated events that somehow define or shape the changes happening right now!
Prayer: Help us to understand the monotony of certain themes in our lives, as it is broken apart.