Here's a few things to watch for given this dynamic:
* A new initiative or new incentive motivates us on the level of our imagination and helps us commit to a course of action
* The experience of disillusionment brings about a new and clearer, more grounded, understanding of something or someone
* The illusion of great strength and/or disillusionment with someone or something that claims to be greater or stronger than they are
* The longing for something that would take an incredible amount of work, difficulty, hardship, focus, and patience to achieve...
* The silent, dutiful suffering, waiting, working through of something build character
* The imaginative appeal of the warrior, athlete, competitor, or victor
* The martyr or the person who dies or sacrifices greatly for a cause
* Oversimplifying something and applying too much will, force, or constriction
* The appeal of man against nature, or man pushing the limits within a natural landscape
* The religious or ideological crusade and people willing to die or go to tremendous lengths to pursue their beliefs or causes
* The failure, ageing, depletion, exhaustion, or deterioration of famous people or images of strength
* Hard work and nearing a distant goal we've been striving for...
Prayer: Help us to remember that all strength and power flows through us, it does not come from us...teach us to be good hosts to whatever power and purpose we are given.