Here's what to watch for:
* What I want isn't available
* What I desire isn't healthy for me
* I'm learning how to refine, shape, and structure my life so that I'm happier
* I'm aggravated, stern, harsh, severe
* I'm refining my look, appearance, aesthetic
* I'm running hot and fiery
* I'm overwhelmed and/or I feel blocked
* I'm learning how to say no to myself
* I'm asking for a firm commitment, one way or another
* I'm letting go and simplifying
Notice that in all the themes above, we have Venus in Mars' fiery sign, out of her natural element (cool/moist planet in a hot/dry sign), and interacting with Saturn. So we see both the potential for the refinement of lifestyle, desires, and commitments, as well as the potential to feel limited, blocked, stifled, or overheated.
* Relationships revolutionizing
* Breakthroughs or innovations in style, appearance, aesthetic
* A revolution in lifestyle, values, desires, wants and needs
* Unexpected disruptions or changes in relationships
* Shakeups/hiring and firing
* Individuating within relationships
* Individuating with regard to our style, appearance, or general tastes, needs, and desires
Notice that in all of these themes we see Venus and Uranus coupling to stimulate rapid, sometimes disruptive, growth and breakthroughs related to Venusian subjects. Because Venus is in her detriment, it's likely that at least some of these changes will involve shakeups, terminations, endings, or rapid about faces.
Putting the two transits together.... reducing, clarifying, solidifying, tightening, or becoming more serious about the way we're living and relating to others leads to swift changes and unexpected breakthroughs.
Prayer: Show us the way, open the way, and lead us to make the appropriate sacrifices.