Meanwhile, Venus is moving into a square with Saturn and Mars is applying to a conjunction with Saturn.
Here is what to watch for:
* Love and old age (Venus/Saturn)
* Love and maturity (Venus/Saturn)
* Commitment in relationships (Venus/Saturn)
* Young and Old in Love or generational issues in relationships (Venus/Saturn)
* Criticism, coldness, and deprivation of love or warmth in relationships (Venus/Saturn)
* Contesting the terms of an agreement (Venus/Saturn)
* Social awkwardness, isolation, or loneliness (Venus/Saturn)
* Making something that should be smooth and easy into something unnecessarily difficult (Venus in Mercury's sign, square to Saturn in Jupiter's sign)
* Hard work pays off (Mars/Saturn)
* Discipline and passion, passion and focus (Mars/Saturn)
* Heroism, athleticism, and rigorous achievements (Mars/Saturn)
* Coming together over the focus on what we oppose (Mars/Saturn in a Jupiter ruled sign)
* Intense religious, philosophical, or political perspectives (Mars/Saturn in a Jupiter ruled sign)
As the Moon makes its first quarter square, the Sun in Leo has the upper hand over the Moon in Scorpio. Courage, loyalty, optimism, positivity, and warmth may find themselves having to stand up to or hold in check the moody, broody, divisive, snares of the Moon in Scorpio...watch for this today and tomorrow....don't be afraid to be the bigger person, and yet don't let someone or something drag you into their own emotional chaos or manipulations. You should never apologize for being happy, strong, confident, or optimistic about life...these qualities are not the same as arrogance, boasting, or vanity...and if we are being arrogant, boastful, or vain, then don't be surprised if someone or something keeps you in check during this 1st quarter Moon. Accept the lesson and move forward!
Prayer: Increase the affection we feel and show for one another. Hold our criticisms at bay. Teach us to stop withholding love and happiness from each other, and inspire within us a quiet confidence about the future.