Here's what to watch for:
* Jupiter and Uranus will perfect their opposition over the next two days. As they separate we're going to see another wave of revolution and resistance, oppression and the fight for liberation.
* Van Jones will become an official doofus if he keeps performing the way he did last night. Period! (Haha sorry, I couldn't help myself!). :-)
* Venus stationing will bring revisions, modifications, delays, setbacks, breakdowns, or turnabouts in professional relationships, creative or artistic projects, design and diplomacy, and friendships or marriages.
* The Moon aspecting Uranus/Jupiter and Mars today will generate a small maelstrom of activity. A good day for breakthroughs, but watch for impulsiveness, reckless actions and reactivity.
* The Sun and Neptune conjoined may have us confused, foggy, or hazy about something, potentially depressed, or drained. But on the other hand the Sun and Neptune can open up portholes of perception into the real nature of things beyond appearances or facts. The Sun and Neptune can also inspire within us a sense of faith and goodness...but we must be careful that we're not pushed off course by buttery thinking. For example, last night many media outlets captured a moment during president Trump's speech where a fallen soldier's wife was looking up to her husband in the heavens as the gallery was applauding his service. While on the one hand the moment seemed to capture something transcendent, many commentators were suggesting she had been used as a prop to make Trump look semi-decent for once. Regardless of whether or not it was or wasn't a truly transcendent moment, the Sun/Neptune dynamic captures all sides of the moment at once. So watch for this influence around you right now...it's beautiful and elusive, transcendent and a complete illusion at once.
Prayer: Use our illusions