Again Mercury is highlighted by both the Moon in Gemini and her approaching aspects to several planets in Virgo. With Mercury in the sign of the scales (Libra), and separating from an opposition to Uranus in Aries, the following themes might be showing up right now:
* Receiving a difficult message, being confronted, an intervention
* Learning that politeness isn't necessarily authentic or actually supportive
* A shocking message or series of experiences that jolt or awaken
* The call to reform, reorganize, or adjust our thinking or perceptions
* Challenging negotiations, tact, strategy, and mediation
* Translating something, explaining, or arbitrating
* What is support and what is enabling?
* Lifestyle reform or technical improvement
* Being offended as a necessary part of some important change in thinking or living
* Understanding principles, abstract concepts, rules, laws, or governing systems of logic or information
* Learning a language or translating some element of a language to someone else
* Programming and being programmed...the benefits and shadows of how our thoughts and ideas influence each other
* Exciting new ideas, pristine, balanced, beautiful new thoughts
* Invention, progress, technical revolution or groundbreaking insights
* Simple, earthy, facts...learning how to communicate them with tact, subtlety, and grace
As it turns out, today I am translating a large body of research into curriculum plans for the next astrology program I'm teaching this fall.
Prayer: Bring us back to the spirit of learning and curiosity...expand our minds and teach us things we have no idea about.