What to watch for:
* Suddenly the mind feels ready to get moving again (Mercury entering Gemini)
* The slow mind begins multi-tasking (Mercury entering Gemini)
* A sudden curiosity or fascination with new subjects, people, or ideas (Mercury entering Gemini with Venus in Gemini)
* The attraction to words and language (Venus in Gemini)
* Building bonds of affection (Moon in Libra/Venus in Gemini)
* An attraction to wealth/class/status/sophistication/image (Moon in Libra)
* Intelligence is sexy (Moon in Libra/Mercury and Venus in Gemini)
* Moving aggressively still isn't working quite right but we've learned a lot by having to slow down (Mars in Taurus)
* Committing ourselves to a spiritual, academic, or philosophical path of study (Saturn retrograde in Sagittarius)
* Returning to something we've learned or believed in the past (Saturn retrograde in Sagittarius)
* The slow and steady building back up of confidence, trust, faith, and hope for the future and love of ourselves (Jupiter finally picking up speed direct again in Leo)
* The way words can hurt and the way words can heal (Venus in Gemini square to Chiron in Pisces)
* Gossip..a poison (Venus in Gemini square Chiron in Pisces)
* Reaping what we've sown (Moon in Libra)
* An aura of productivity (Sun entering the second decan of Taurus)
* Forced to consider something at a much deeper level than we anticipated, quicker than we anticipated (Pluto retrograde and heavy/slow/not moving much)
* Pride/ego/productivity/luck/desire/success/cravings/status/stature (Sun in Taurus squaring Jupiter in Leo)
As the Moon is covering the eclipse points from last month, the ramifications of the last cycle might be coming into clear view for the first time. Steps of clarity are part of the process of transition. As we approach Mercury retrograde again the transition will go through a good 3-5 more weeks of clarifying itself. In the meantime much is still falling out and shifting from the last Pluto/Uranus square and last months eclipses. It's hard to be precise about what's happening right now because we're still seeing after shocks from the big astrology of the past month or two, but we're also in the midst of a very bustling time of multiple transitions where nothing is moving super quickly or directly.
For example, Pluto is retrograde, Neptune is slowing down to station, Uranus is still moving along, but Saturn is retrograde, and Jupiter is still slow (but finally picking up speed). Meanwhile three inner planets are plodding along through Taurus and otherwise Venus is in Gemini. All of this, and YET we're coming off two eclipse cycles that engaged the last exact square of the Pluto/Uranus square.
Aftershocks and otherwise slow/steady or transitional types of energy.
Prayer: Transitions take time, and aftershocks are a normal part of the process