Meanwhile, the Venus/Jupiter conjunction is slowly separating and Venus and Jupiter are both now applying to a square of Saturn retrograde in Scorpio. Let's take a look at what we can watch for with these transits in the works vis a vis the moon today and tomorrow.
* Agitated moods and emotions (Moon sextile Mars)
* You can't always get what you want (Mars in fall), but you may get what you need (Mars' ruler sextile Mars from a strong position)
* Getting the best out of someone or something that otherwise might be seen as weak, pathetic, a lost cause, or lacking anything good to be gotten (Moon in Taurus sextile Mars in Cancer)
* A transformative wave comes powerfully and suddenly...gets things done (Moon trine Pluto)
* The harmony of the lights, makes things happens, brings resolutions, comfortable conclusions, happily ever afters for now (Moon sextile Sun)
* A sweet and satisfying outcome (Moon sextile Sun, Cancer/Taurus)
Now, for the Venus/Jupiter square Saturn combination:
* A generational conflict building (Jupiter square Saturn)
* The transfer or exchange of something old to someone young or vice versa (Jupiter square Saturn)
* The proud, excited, optimistic versus the grounded, realistic, limitation (Jupiter square Saturn)
* The old person's age, wisdom, and maturity, versus the young persons' innovation, spiritedness, and energy (Jupiter square Saturn)
* Age/role reversals, the refusal to grow up or accept responsibility, the need to expand beyond old limits or boundaries, the difference between faith and reason (Jupiter square Saturn)
* Age and maturity in love (Venus square Saturn)
* Killjoys, trolls, and people who want to ground or bring down something excessive (Venus square Saturn)
* Growing in responsibility, values gaining depth, relationships going to the next level of commitment or seriousness (Venus square Saturn)
* Pain or death in relationships and love (Venus square Saturn)
* The end of an era of selfish concern (Venus in Leo square Saturn in Scorpio)
* Getting the worst out of each other (Venus in the sign of Saturn's detriment and Saturn in Venus' detriment)
* Manipulating each other for what they want (Venus square Saturn in each other's detriments)
Watch for any or all of these themes over the next few days, and work with them.
Prayer: Listen for the voice of the divine, the still/small voice..the one that will help you surrender past the disappointments, gracefully accept the blessings, and carefully take your next steps.