Here's what to watch for today:
* While one person is moving forward, the other is moving back...these contrary motions in a relationship or negotiation of some kind are intensifying or about to face off
* Overreaching or overextending in order to try to make something work that has broken down or is no longer viable..may be too little too late
* A third party, message, or messenger, works on behalf of two people or two sets of people with competing or conflicting needs or values, is able to bring them together with a compromise
* Sexual tension, healing, jealousy, insecurities, impulse
* Anger and violence in sexual or romantic relationships
* Love or friendship triangles, people stuck in the middle, multiple lovers, and all things "poly"
* Choosing to distance ourselves from inferior people without necessarily burning a bridge
* A generational conflict, rite of passage, passing of torch, passing away, or moment of synthesis
It's especially interesting to note that the Moon will move smoothly between Jupiter and Mercury today, connecting two planets that were just about to create a trine before Mercury's change of direction. Something that looked as if it had halted or stopped or was no longer possible might be brought together by some kind of special intervention, mediation, message, event, or compromise. This is the transit of the day that I find most interesting!
Prayer: Mediate our differences. Teach us how to wait and watch as nature works it out between us.