* trouble sleeping
* fuzzing thinking and poor judgement
* psychosomatic fears of nervous system diseases
* psychological or emotional breakdowns
* the inability to discern between propaganda and interesting ideas
* feeling like your being used or taken advantage of
* poor boundaries in thought and communication
* saying you'll do something you know you won't
* taking advantage of or being take advantage of
* radical ideas you aren't sure how to implement
* a crisis of faith
* the need for mindfulness
* your head is out of sync with your body somehow
* the eyes hurting or the fear of losing sight or vision
* being told you can't or won't and not being sure if you will or won't
* lies, deceptions, double talk
* too many ideas, too little time
* the curse of no follow through
* sharp, clear, focused mind/thoughts/communication
* transmitting thoughts and words from higher realms
* conversations in dreams, about dreams
* ideological changes, media content disinfo
* wanting to tear someone a new asshole but then admiring their ass instead
* the unhealthy dependence upon substances for the sake of anxiety
* the tendency to change who you are depending on who your with...now it's bothering you...you feel like a victim of something you simply have no control over
Any of these sound familiar?
Well. Here's a few tips for navigating them.
1. Recognize the pattern
2. Stop and say, "why is this happening?" or "What do you want from me, most authentically?"
3. Separate from the pattern for 5 minutes before it has you doing something...think about it, visualize it...there is something hidden within it...can you see it? Once you do, describe it to yourself. Ask it a question. Poke it a bit with some other ideas or opinions than the ones IT has.
4. Don't try to make it go away too quickly...
5. Get curious
6. Notice it in others and your environment
7. Interrupt the compulsions that accompany any of the patterns listed above and instead ask "what does the pattern do if I don't take any actions other than sitting and listening or taking some quiet time with this?"
8. Ask it, "Are you here for yourself, or for my soul? Show me some credentials. Or sing me a song, or do something else."
9. Ask it where it goes when it's not around.
10. Ask what it's afraid of.
Creating conversation with planetary patterns is the quickest way to loosen the grip of the pattern on our consciousness. The grip loosened creates the space for relating, and who of us isn't capable of liking just about anyone as long as there is enough space to relate?
A few more specific predictions:
* A new or revitalized allegiance helps a close friend or sibling (may take a little while but it happens eventually)
* A recent emotional connection in a community or group helps to make a philosophical transition or set of ideas more accessible for a friend, lover, or skeptic
* An important idea or set of ideas is being covertly smuggled into a group, and a group is being covertly smuggled into a set of ideas
* An important technological or academic or political piece of news or style of information is about to become more accessible to more people (this one in particular one I've already seen corroborated by a colleague's forming of a new astrological magazine, but I sense it will be more widespread or national)...again it may take some time
* An upcoming emphasis on cyber attacks, verbal or communicative abuse (perhaps especially in families or as disclosed in larger communities), and ideological violence or conflict, potentially mitigated by strategic alliances, humor, sexuality, and/or emotional tenderness
prayer: changing hearts, changing minds, changing thoughts, changing souls...as the glorious swords spin above us, help us to also remember the peace that passes understanding