Here's what to watch for:
* Healthy conflicts vs unhealthy or unnecessary conflicts
* Breakdown, frustration, and accidents caused by lack of patience or impulsiveness
* Anything toxic that spills over or through due to a break in containment
* Anything related to water, technology and water, accidents or violence and water, or outbursts of emotion
* Authority and the breakdown of executive power
* An aggressive attempt to resist, defy, redefine, or forcefully create change
* Explosiveness, explosions, chemicals, and toxic leaking of substance, emotion, anger, etc.
* An emotional breakthrough or catharsis
* Epiphanies, guardian angels
* The fall or deterioration of men, or authority figures in general, or "rulers," and their health, power, or public image
* Retreat, cutting someone or something out or off, separation, breaking apart or breaking away, possibly having to do so forcefully
* The wisdom of not pushing, rushing, or forcing change
* The aggressive search for something new, something contrary, something dynamic and surprising
* Amazing athletic or physical feats as well as the accidents or dangers related to extreme physical acts
Mars and Uranus together are electric and aggressive, inventive and forceful, but since we have a badly debilitated Mars (in Cancer/combust the Sun), this square can be more challenging. Perhaps the best advice is to pay close attention to the impulse or desire to force our way through things too quickly. After more than a week in preparation for this transit, it will be interesting to see how it plays out today and in the next few days to come, as the transit slowly fades.
There will be no shortage of interesting astrology in the weeks to come...this transit is followed by a dynamic conclusion to July followed by a very intense August!
Prayer: Energize us and create breakthroughs wherever they are needed, but also keep us safe and centered in the power of your peace.