Today the Moon is moving into a square with Mars, just as Mercury and Uranus are conjunct and Mercury is changing signs into Taurus and just as Mars prepares to square Uranus.
Here's what to watch for (but first a few quick announcements):
* In case you missed it, this week I posted a three-part series on the entrance of Uranus into Taurus. It is on my youtube channel, linked here. I also gave a talk on the Esoteric Doctrines of the Planetary Dignities yesterday at Kepler College Online. If you missed that talk and would like to hear it, I will be posting it on my youtube channel today, as well.
* For just two more days you can also order a short, personalized Uranus in Taurus report. See below this post for details on how to order!
* You may feel plugged in as Mercury and Uranus are just now separating from the conjunction they formed yesterday. Mercury/Uranus is electric, fast, innovative, surprising, sudden, quick-witted, eccentric, defiant, bold, impulsive, articulate, and mentally sophisticated.
* Mercury and Uranus and the Moon are all in the sign of Mars and Mars is moving into a square with Uranus. This adds the qualities of power, force, muscle, confrontation, hostility, bravado, machismo, incisiveness, cutting, dividing, bravery, and valor into the equation.
* Morning CNN Headline: New fissures open in Hawaii.
* It's possible to get on a high horse right now, to dissociate a little too much, to act too quickly or rashly, to be a rebel without a cause, or to be ready to make a bold and powerful move, ignite the change, or take a big step forward.
* Remember that the Moon/Mars/Uranus/Mercury dynamic today can be quite fiesty...so if you're celebrating mother's day, just remember "Mom is always right on Mother's day!" :)
* A simple spiritual truth is that we cannot truly gain anything unless we know how to receive. Knowing how to receive usually means knowing how to listen, how to submit and surrender the heart to others and to the divine, and how to be in need and search of correction, encouragement, revision, and help. We can't do those things if we are always "right" or if we are always competing, defending, or justifying ourselves. We have to learn to find and delight in the secret nectar of being wrong, of being mistaken, of needing love. The fact that we need love is the evidence that love is real, but we can't find either the evidence to lead us to love or the love God has waiting for us if we don't know how to surrender our mind, our thoughts, and our need to be right or in the lead all the time. So for as galloping and brave as today's astrology is, let's not forget to take delight and joy in others' victories, in the strength of our listening, and in the eternal beauty of our insignificance.
Prayer: Make our minds the instruments of your love. Bring us back to the temple of our insignificance, which is also our true home, a feeling not a number, our names and your names repeating, hand in hand, together in the halls of your eternal bliss.
As we begin a new moon cycle, Mercury and Uranus are moving into a conjunction through Mercury's retrograde and Venus is at her brightest as the morning star, culminating in Pisces.
The cosmic laws of the moment:
* Those who dare become the person they were looking for
* Those who break the mold are sometimes the most sensible
* Those who speak the truth are promoted by the universe into positions of service, because truth is a service to all
* When the time is right great people appear to lead the way
* When the time is right an announcement is made that changes the feeling in the air for many people
* When the time is right a piece of information comes to the surface that everyone senses will "do" something positive in time
* When the time is right the energy, will, patience, and motivation are there...a choice is "necessary."
* Great power requires great responsibility, not just for super heroes but for everyday heroes in everyday situations
* When great technology, speed, and power are unbridled and unrestricted an opportunity is missed, and the great future becomes the great mistake
* If you don't have a mentor, then imagine what your ideal mentor is and does, begin to emulate those habits, and watch as the mentor appears
* When the Sun shines brightly both the good and the bad are exposed, and then the choice is clear
* When we do what we must we become wealthy
* When we respond to circumstances like we are their humble guest, they lead us to great abundance
* Inspiration comes in great waves when we respond modestly and curiously to powerful forces around us
* Leadership chooses us
* Expansion comes through knowing our place and knowing our time
The messenger and Prometheus the liberator appear as one fiery voice in the morning sky, before the sunrise of Spring. Venus at her brightest, exalted, as an emissary and ally also in the morning sky. There is a message here about power, invention, unity, and liberation...but also the call to wield power sensibly, carefully, and for the good of all. Power is quickly taken from those who act like the host rather than the guest.
Prayer: Teach us to be guests wherever we are, wherever we go, so that we might be host to the powers of life, love, and light.
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.