Here's what to watch for today:
* Depth and sensitivity in relationships
* Depth and sensitivity regarding difficult topics in relationships
* Desires and how they occupy our minds
* Positive and negative images or what we put in our mind and why it matters
* What we allow ourselves to hear or listen to or be persuaded by and what we should not allow in
* Subtle suggestions
* The truth as a defense against rumors, lies, gossip
* Speech and beauty, music and friendship
* The collapse of ideas, the beauty of a dying idea
* Revelation, disclosure, information coming to the surface
* A communication from the past
* Contact with a friend or lover from the past
* Recurring themes around speech, emotion, relationships and the mind...how do we work through them?
* An unavoidably "personal" conversation
* Insights and ideas that push or provoke the limits or status-quo
* Revising ideas, images, or aesthetics
* An unexpected piece of good news
* Those "ongoing" conversations in our relationships and how they eventually transform as we transform together
* Sensitivity training, vulnerability, and the recognition of what words and ideas can do to help or harm one another
* Technology in the service of beauty
* The goddess and the minister or messenger
* Women and the voices, ideas, inventions of women
* The desires, thoughts, and ideas that possess us
* Listening to the "other," really listening
* Technology and art
* Revising an agreement or revisiting vows, commitments, etc.
* New forms of partnering
With the Moon in Capricorn today, the mood is a mixture of practical and conversant, independent and rational but also vulnerable, beautiful, and emotionally charged. The strong presence of the element of water in today's astrology is calling for adherence, joining, or mingling, while the earthy Capricorn Moon will make sure that whatever is brought together right now is in service of "forward progress."
Prayer: May we hear your truth in the midst of our speaking. May we find new ways of speaking our hearts to you.