Here's what to watch for:
Sun/Saturn opposing in Mercury and Jupiter's signs:
* The crystallization of a creative effort.
* Something creative taking shape or form.
* Conflicts, standoffs, and oppositions to authority.
* Conflicts of belief, ideology, or approach.
* Differences of rank, stature, position, wisdom, or experience.
* The domineering father, the dominant authority figure, the oppressor and the oppressed, etc.
* An attempt to control, dictate, thwart, or block that which challenges or opposes us.
* Health problems, men and health problems, fathers and health problems.
* The death, downfall, self-destruction of people in positions of power, prominence, leadership, fathers, patriarchs, etc.
* The shaping of knowledge and wisdom.
* Running up against the same old limiting pattern.
* Conservative approaches to lifestyle, belief, and anti-open mindedness.
* Mentors, teachers, and the death of mentors or teachers.
Mercury/Trine to Jupiter and Square to Neptune:
* A piece of good news
* A good deal
* A positive or successful media/pr campaign
* Technology that brings success
* Messengers, communication, and dissemination
* An offer or helpful suggestion
* Making amends
* Knowledge and information meets wisdom
* An increase in revenue, sales, or inventory
But also, at the same time..
* The messenger as mystic
* Unclear or deceptive communication
* Not as it appears, more or less than it appears
* Good news leads to impulsive decisions
* Gurus and real vs false gurus
* Imaginative modes of communicating, selling, teaching, or sharing
* The truth we tell, the truth we conceal
* Unclear thinking leads us to offer or give more than we should
* Non-ordinary states of consciousness, receiving visions, hearing voices, being taught something in a non-ordinary manner
* The mind/voice/thoughts leaking, porous
* Issues with technology and water or water and travel or learning or business
Prayer: May we hear the quiet voice of abiding good news, through the confusion of our desires, frustrations, and success stories.