The power of this very long and slow conjunction with Uranus will continue to be the focal point of daily meditation for today's horoscope.
Here are some things to watch for:
* Mercury is in Mars' sign and Mars in Mercury's, as Mercury rules the mouth as well as the "intelligence," and Mars is related to our desires and appetites as well as our actions and impulses, it's as though there is an opportunity for our intelligence and our appetite to benefit one another right now...
* Do I really want to eat this?
* Sure I can find a way to get that, but will it really benefit me?
* Is what I'm putting in my mouth creating good things coming out of my mouth?
* What kinds of spirits do I allow to drive my thoughts and desires?
* Why do I feel the need to do this so quickly, so immediately? What would happen if I just allowed myself to be with these desires? What new possibilities would open if I simply held these for a while longer rather than acting on them?
* I don't have to condemn my desire nature for wanting what it wants, but instead I can talk with it, reason with it, introduce it to something more intelligent and actually my desire body can be agreeable and can develop a taste for things that are better for it.
* The way I choose to use my words and thoughts have demonstrable effects, but I can also choose my words and thoughts differently without any thought of what it might get me. In fact, I prefer to be surprised by what grace appears when I choose to think and act differently just because its pleasurable to do so in and of itself.
* Mercury is heading back into a conjunction with Uranus and both are trine to an approaching Saturn (via his retrograde) as the Full Moon appears in the sky...we might be thinking...
* I can't turn my back on this because then it will only get worse, and yet keeping my eyes on it feels like I'm giving it power...
* In the beginning it's important to have teachers that will help me distinguish between truth and falseness on this path...however I'm afraid of losing my own power again or falling under someone else's spell...and yet I clearly need help in establishing something new..
* When something is young it needs a lot of support, but what if I don't know what kind of support to give or what kind of support I really need?
* I'm ready to become a student again, but I also am afraid to open myself to criticism
* I'm going to try this again...there are so many false starts, and I'm afraid of failure, but I'm going to try again now
* I'm learning how to qualify myself or what I know far less
* I'm ready to be pruned by life, and I'm ready to be surprised again by the person I know myself to be
Prayer: I'm ready to be pruned again by life, and I'm ready to be surprised again by the person I know myself to be.