Let's meditate for today on the images interacting in today's Moon/Mercury square:
* Mercury is in the sign of the stranger today, the mysterious goat horned one, the home of Saturn, and the place of what is cast out, lonely, marginalized, mysterious, and on the edges of wise old darkness. For Capricorn stands in opposition to the sign of the Moon, the planet whose silvery light reflects to us the ever-changing rivers of life, wild and alive as they wind through the valleys of the world. Capricorn by contrast tells of the lonely wanderer, moving through the rock covered hills, the banished hermit, and the cold winter monastery looking through the valley with quiet sobriety.
* Meanwhile, the Moon is in the sign of the balance, a sign of eloquent design, discerning beauty, and fair listening.
With these images in mind we might notice...
* The voice of one who has been marginalized
* The discerning voice of wisdom
* A sober voice of fairness
* An exiled item, voice, or idea, returned
* An outsider stepping in
* A plan to bring balance and order, oversight
* What we don't say speaks louder
* What we exclude and how we make it apparent
* A voice of reason suggests an unpopular approach
* Someone or something we don't like is owed or demands our attention
* A wise person ignored
* A technical problem finds resolution
* When design lacks heart or beauty lacks sympathy
* Justice for the patient
* A prudent course of action
* The vanity of sober thinking
* The sobriety of beautiful thinking
* When and where to place darkness, void, negative space, silence
* The messages we give or receive through how we respond rather than by what we do or say
* A foundation of beauty
* A promise or agreement to work together
* An ethical question and the shadow it casts
* Learning to accept what is given without fixation on what is earned or deserved
Prayer: Teach us to see the images in the events, so that we might see all there is to see.