* The Moon trine to Uranus creates an aura of excitability and charisma today. The Moon in the Jupiter ruled sign of Sagittarius is faithful, ambitious, competitive, and optimistic, and Uranus in Aries is daring, forward-thinking, inventive, fast, and rebellious. When the two get together by a trine they mutually stimulate one another to create a combustive and creative environment today.
* However, just as the Moon is making its trine to Uranus it is also moving into a subtle or secretive conjunction (called an antiscia) with Saturn. Whatever we are trying to move forward with today we should watch for even the subtlest hints of dogma, pride, zealousness, forcefulness, or rigidity.
* The Moon and Saturn bring a heavier and more serious mood to the Moon/Uranus trine. Because the Moon is in a disseminating or waning sextile with the Sun right now, there is an opportunity to put wisdom gained into useful action. Think about a combination of greater maturity and hard-earned wisdom meeting inventive new ways of putting this wisdom into practice.
* If we are proposing or thinking of something brand new right now and it has any secret hints of a self-serving agenda, we should be careful and hold back from acting impulsively. Let things take their own course. Remember, we have a very powerful solar eclipse coming next week that will likely continue to clarify the best path forward!
* Finally, this evening Venus enters her exaltation in Pisces. Look at the Pisces-ruled house of your birth chart by whole sign houses to see what house topics are going to become important in the weeks ahead.
* Venus entering her exaltation indicates that all of the Venusian themes will become very strong in the weeks to come, especially as Venus is making her first appearance as the evening star in the coming weeks. Think: beauty, love, romance, friendship, gifts, blessings, allies, sensuality, desire, and artfulness on the rise.
* Venus in Pisces will also be connecting with Jupiter during the weeks to come, by a trine, which means we are entering a period overall when the benefic planets are on the rise. This means growth, confirmation, support, faith, and harmony are on the way. However, these exact same qualities can easily play into our most fantastic delusions. We should continually come back to the question, "Why do I want or need this, really?" As well as, "Are their greater costs associated with the temporary satisfaction of this desire?"
* Don't be surprised to see Venus related things appearing very strongly over the weekend, as any time a planet enters a new sign/house it usually makes a noticeable splash right away! It's a great time to train your astrological senses!
Prayer: Make our sense of progress the same as your sense of love. Make our passion so big that it also becomes small and steady. Teach us to be attracted to only those things that draw us closer to your peace and love.