What to watch for:
* Themes of love, commitment, sacrifice, and freedom. Questions about the "cost" of compromise.
* A healthy exploration of differing values in relationships.
* Questions of stability vs. the need for healthy change.
* Questions of self-reliance vs. dependence.
* The need for greater freedom, sexual or creative independence or experimentation, and the desire to make sudden or provocative aesthetic changes.
* A revolution of personal values, tastes, or appearances.
* The feeling of being a beautiful misfit, as well as the way we build an ego around rejection.
* The idolization of that which we are not, or that which has rejected us, which may come out through anger, hatred, bitterness, rivalry, jealousy, or self-loathing.
* The breaking, amending, or radical revision of agreements, friendships, group policies, and partnerships.
* Issues surrounding gender, sexual identity, and the rights of marginalized groups of people or individuals.
* Artwork that inspires change.
* Artistic or creative or sexual or romantic catharsis.
* The need to change or the desire to change challenged by the impulses to maintain the "beautiful" status quo.
* Attempts to subvert change or save face through actions that merely "appear" appropriate (for example, a PR stunt meant to appear sympathetic or meant to save face or avoid financial loss).
* Women, the goddess, and themes of disruption, innovation, shock, power, and rebellion.
* An electrical Full Moon, erratic emotionality, brilliant but unstable moods and feelings.
* Remember that the Moon represents "the public" or "the people," and so we should be able to see Uranian themes expressing themselves very publicly throughout the course of this week, especially Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. In Venus' sign, with Venus retrograde and opposed, there should be some amazing Venusian/goddess tension and electricity in the air for this one. As always, remember, just because it's raining doesn't mean you have to go outside and roll around in it (though I'm not opposed to splashing in muddy puddles here and there!). We can always ask the question, "What is the message I'm receiving right now? How is the divine communicating with me right now, and what are some simple actions I can take to respond from my heart?" If we ask these questions, sincerely, rather than simply reacting to the Full Moon this week, we will stand to learn and grow far more than if we become passive, inert, or puffed up.
Prayer: Show us the great artwork of your love for us, and inspire within us a change of heart.