Here's what to watch for (but first a few quick announcements):
* In case you missed it, this week I posted a three-part series on the entrance of Uranus into Taurus. It is on my youtube channel, linked here. I also gave a talk on the Esoteric Doctrines of the Planetary Dignities yesterday at Kepler College Online. If you missed that talk and would like to hear it, I will be posting it on my youtube channel today, as well.
* For just two more days you can also order a short, personalized Uranus in Taurus report. See below this post for details on how to order!
* You may feel plugged in as Mercury and Uranus are just now separating from the conjunction they formed yesterday. Mercury/Uranus is electric, fast, innovative, surprising, sudden, quick-witted, eccentric, defiant, bold, impulsive, articulate, and mentally sophisticated.
* Mercury and Uranus and the Moon are all in the sign of Mars and Mars is moving into a square with Uranus. This adds the qualities of power, force, muscle, confrontation, hostility, bravado, machismo, incisiveness, cutting, dividing, bravery, and valor into the equation.
* Morning CNN Headline: New fissures open in Hawaii.
* It's possible to get on a high horse right now, to dissociate a little too much, to act too quickly or rashly, to be a rebel without a cause, or to be ready to make a bold and powerful move, ignite the change, or take a big step forward.
* Remember that the Moon/Mars/Uranus/Mercury dynamic today can be quite fiesty...so if you're celebrating mother's day, just remember "Mom is always right on Mother's day!" :)
* A simple spiritual truth is that we cannot truly gain anything unless we know how to receive. Knowing how to receive usually means knowing how to listen, how to submit and surrender the heart to others and to the divine, and how to be in need and search of correction, encouragement, revision, and help. We can't do those things if we are always "right" or if we are always competing, defending, or justifying ourselves. We have to learn to find and delight in the secret nectar of being wrong, of being mistaken, of needing love. The fact that we need love is the evidence that love is real, but we can't find either the evidence to lead us to love or the love God has waiting for us if we don't know how to surrender our mind, our thoughts, and our need to be right or in the lead all the time. So for as galloping and brave as today's astrology is, let's not forget to take delight and joy in others' victories, in the strength of our listening, and in the eternal beauty of our insignificance.
Prayer: Make our minds the instruments of your love. Bring us back to the temple of our insignificance, which is also our true home, a feeling not a number, our names and your names repeating, hand in hand, together in the halls of your eternal bliss.