Let's take a look at the variety of transits happening right now.
Here's what to watch for:
* The attraction between the old man and the young girl (Venus square Saturn)
* The desire of the young apprentice for a mentor or teacher (Venus in Virgo square Saturn in Sagittarius)
* The bitterness of old age toward youth or vice versa (Venus square Saturn)
* Judgment, criticism, and "I know better than you" themes in relationships (Saturn in Sagittarius and Venus in Virgo)
* The deepening, maturing, ageing or solidification of relationships (Venus/Saturn)
* Fathers and daughters (Saturn/Venus)
* The end of a cycle, the completing of a quest, the planting of new seeds for the next moon cycle (dark moon time right now)
* Charisma, challenge, aggression, expansion, charge, muscle, competition, the underdog or the young or new rising up quickly (Mars conjoining with Jupiter in Virgo)
* Moral, spiritual, ethical purity and the drive for greater integrity (Mars/Jupiter in Virgo)
* The spirit of enterprise, technical advancement or theoretical ingenuity or discovery (Mars/Jupiter opp Neptune)
* Playing it safe or diplomatic compared to pushing forward, doing your own thing, rebelling against the status quo, or projecting a radical new image of ourselves (Sun opposite Uranus)
* A change of order, an announcement, a recovery of something lost, a restoration of balance or harmony, the implementation of a new organization or structure or guiding principle (Mercury direct in Libra)
* Deeper insights into the nature of our identity or image, and how we appear to others (Mercury direct and Sun in Libra separating from square to Pluto in Libra)
* Picking on each other, finding the smallest flaws in ourselves or others, eating or body image problems, the feeling of being restricted in our desires, tastes, appetites or aesthetics (Venus in fall in Virgo)
* How does our morality play a role in our values, our finances, or what we have, buy, use, etc (Venus in Virgo)
Remember, it's Saturn's day...so rest and remember today is a day of completion.
Prayer: Once a week, help us remember..."it is good."