The Moon is in late Capricorn, applying to sextile Saturn in Scorpio before entering Aquarius and then applying to make the full Moon by early tomorrow morning.
Meanwhile, Jupiter is nearly exact to its square of Saturn, and tomorrow Venus will retrograde back into Leo. Interesting to note....Jupiter will square Saturn exactly before Venus does through her retrograde. This should make for an interesting situation, and today we'll include that in our analysis of the Full Moon and the astrology taking us into next week.
* The same generational exchanges, debates, squabbles, differences, deaths, births, rites of passage, and conversations we've been talking about for weeks now are still happening and perhaps now intensifying or reaching a critical climax of some kind (Jupiter/Saturn square)
* An old and outdated way of doing something, seeing something, or approaching something is being replaced (Saturn stationing to go direct again)
* A journey into the past, revisiting or revising relationships, lost loves, old flames, old styles or images, aesthetics, or trends (Venus retrograde)
* Heightened awareness surrounding environmental death or decay, reminders about the essential dignity of all living beings (Jupiter in Leo the lion, square Saturn in Scorpio)
* Revelations surfacing reluctantly, what's been hidden or kept from view slowly surfacing, or something that's been an impediment slowly receding or falling away so that what was blocked can be seen or moved through again (Saturn in Scorpio, retrograde, about to turn direct)
* Issues of dignity, pride, and likability, how do we fit into groups or social situations, how well do we blend in or stand out or shine or feel alienated (Full Moon across the Aquarius/Leo axis)
* Maximum emotional tension or drama, passive aggression, hidden motives or intentions, impotence, lack of energy or follow through, danger in the water, boiling water, skin, liquid or digestive irritations (Mars in Cancer)
* Violence in the home or family, sudden/dramatic demonstrations of passion or irrational feelings and memories flooding through (Mars in Cancer square to Uranus and trine to Saturn turning direct)
* The heart of the lion, the proud, courageous, protective, and noble sense of identity (Regulus aspected by Venus and Jupiter, square to Saturn)
* Feminine outrage, protection, advocacy (Algol aspected by Jupiter/Venus and Saturn)
As the full moon passes through there is a feeling that the tide is about to turn, a climax is approaching. It feels as though a rite of passage is about to take place, and it may involve a gathering of people, friends, or like minds. What do we have to give each other right now is so much more important than what we fear the "other" can take from us.
Prayer: May our hearts be filled with gratitude and the spirit of giving freely what we have to give.
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.