Mars has left Aquarius and entered Capricorn through its retrograde, meanwhile, Saturn and Uranus are in a tight trine with each other.
A few things to watch for:
* The sudden emphasis on "earth" is notable, especially as Leo season is now winding down and Virgo season is upon us.
*Because Virgo season marks the preparation for the harvest and the entry into the yin/dark half of the year, it is a good time for making many nuts and bolts changes, checking items off the "to-do" list, and essentially readying ourselves for larger or more sweeping and systematic changes we'd like to make to close out the year.
* Think of cleaning, preparing, organizing, and the gradual implementation of an entirely new structure.
* Saturn and Uranus together in a trine feature both conservative and progressive, even defiant, tendencies coming together, for good or bad.
* For example, Saturn and Uranus reinforcing the worst in one another can lead to hard clashes of ideology that result in stalemates, fingerpointing, and rhetoric cage matches, or, reinforcing the best in one another might lead to nuts and bolts, systematic changes that help create or implement an important new way of doing something or being in the world.
* Saturn and Uranus is about conservative empowerment, where the word "conservative" is an energetic and highly flexible word prior to it ever being a political word.
* How do we maximize our output, gains, or results, for example, while conserving our energy, time, or resources? Or, how do we build the structure to sustain or support a creative enterprise that may also suffer from too much rigidity, control, or structure?
* With Mars retrograde in Capricorn right now, Mars is back to its exaltation, signifying that there is more constructive Mars energy to be found right now. However, with Mars retrograde, we are still being asked to surrender, revise, reflect, or endure a period of prolonged waiting or delays, frustration or prohibition, at least temporarily until just after the Full Moon.
* Considering that Mercury also turns direct on August 20th, we can expect that late August, and most of Virgo season, will be a prime time to begin implementing the changes that have been building over the summer.
* For more on these energies, check out today's video blog on my youtube channel. Link in the comments section!
Prayer: Help us to create the kinds of material changes that will reflect and enhance the changes we've been experiencing on the inside.
Saturn and Uranus are just separating, and Mars is applying to oppose Saturn by next Sunday.
You may recognize some of the following themes:
* Revolution and the implementation of that revolution into lasting structures or strong foundations (Saturn trine Uranus)
* The revolutionary momentum slows, invites a time of concentration and deepening before moving forward again (Saturn trine Uranus)
* For real change to be long lasting it has to be accompanied by focus, commitment, and discipline (Saturn/Uranus)
* The collapse of structures is felt as hopeful, positive, and liberating (Saturn trine Uranus)
* The old and the new are forging a new relationship (Saturn trine Uranus)
* The collapse of a current structure leads way to a revision and return to an old structure, which is ironically liberating compared to the "new" structure (Saturn retrograde trine Uranus)
* The old becomes the new, the fast, the liberating (Saturn trine Uranus)
* The future salvages something from the past (Saturn retrograde trine Uranus)
* Simplifying, focusing, accelerates and drives forward or invents or breaks through (Saturn/Uranus)
* Control, focus, discipline, austerity, brings instant breakthrough, youth, acceleration, possibilities, and excitement (Saturn trine Uranus)
* Maturity is the force of liberation (Saturn trine Uranus)
* An unstoppable force meets an immovable object (Mars/Saturn)
* Stretching, straining, tearing, cutting, be careful not to push too hard or too much! (Mars/Saturn)
* Effort with modesty (Mars/Saturn)
* Controlled passion (Mars/Saturn)
* The lonely sickness, the lonely soldier (Mars/Saturn)
* Prison cell push-ups (Mars/Saturn)
* The martial force made more dynamic by Saturnine focus and gravity (Mars/Saturn)
* Twin Peaks is back (awesome/awesome)
Prayer: Show us the mature breakthrough, the excitement of lasting, patient, practice and loving wisdom.
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.