Here's what to watch for:
* A golden excitement
* Liquid beeswax enlightenment
* Lusting for sunshine
* Promethean pleasure gardens
* Ground shaking, awakening, revelations
* Rebellion, liberation, and energized solar intelligence
* A yang breakthrough
* Potency and virility mixed with vanity
* A new science, a new technology, made of earth
* Bonding with others to form something new
* Cooperative breakthroughs
* Shocking, beautiful, and disruptive
* With Venus having just entered her detriment in the sign of Mars, there is an extra fiery mood behind this transit.
* At the same time, with Venus moving into a conjunction with Chiron, the image of productive partnerships, or of joining with others for the sake of a healing or educational initiative comes to mind.
* The 8th hexagram of the I Ching is called "Bonding," and it depicts waters flowing from multiple sources into a reservoir, like the image of a co-op, a collective, or a power partnering.
* When the fourth line changes it points to the person, concept, or idea, at the center of a union being worthy of joining with. It also tells us that expressing our devotion to such principles or people openly and expressively will be positive and successful.
* The transformed hexagram led to Hexagram 16, called "Enthusiasm," and it is a picture of whipping up enthusiasm in order to rally people to make progressive, rapid and exciting changes or transitions.
* So, it's an exciting moment for progress, breakthrough, enthusiasm and the joining of forces for healing changes and initiatives.
* The warning in such a sequence, the built-in beware, is to remember that it is especially important during times of great transition or triumph to watch that we do not justify more than we need to.
* For example, on that day when you get a windfall and simultaneously find that your bills are going to be way less than you thought they were, you might be tempted to blow some money. So, feeling too liberal at a moment of progress, we can easily take steps backward and immediately dampen our progress. Caution is therefore needed during moments of breakthrough, no matter how exciting, beautiful, or charged things might appear.
* Breakthroughs are also temporary and eventually followed by stagnation again. How we handle and move through a breakthrough sets us up for how we will handle the eventual stagnation to come.
* When seeking the Sunlight breakthrough, it's important to remember the source of all visible light. We should be like honey bees, seeking out the nectar of the being from which all light, and all darkness, pours.
* Because the real breakthrough is to hear the sound of the Lord walking in the gardens of eternity, during the cool of the day, the in-between time, and to stop hiding in unnatural happiness, as we have so many times before, and to fling open the gates of our hearts instead.
Prayer: Fling open the doors of our hearts. May we walk with you once more through the infinite variety of your heavenly realms.