Venus is separating from Uranus and the Sun and Jupiter are trine today, with the Moon conjoining Jupiter.
Here's what to watch for:
* The Sun and Jupiter trine to one another brings wisdom, growth, expansion, good luck, green lights, and the cosmic "thumbs up."
* The Sun/Jupiter trine with the Moon conjoining in Libra is about receiving the blessing you've been waiting for, perhaps after some unexpected and positive breakthroughs the past few days.
* The Sun/Jupiter trine with Jupiter retrograde also indicates that Jupiter is about to station and turn direct. This means that the great benefic in the sign of the scales is about to start his long and slow passage back into a square with Pluto, sextile with Saturn, and opposition with Uranus. The end of this summer is going to be a roller coaster of revolution, change, growth, expansion, justice, and revelation....the first barely visible seeds of which we might expect to see, perhaps lifting our spirits and filling us back up with a sense of hope, in the next few days and as the Moon becomes full again.
* The Sun and Jupiter retrograde, together by trine, makes re-prioritizing toward the good a little easier. Watch as the right doors, the right attitude, and the right opportunities present themselves and you have the wherewithal to do something about it.
* It's interesting to note that the Sun is also simultaneously square to Neptune right now. It's possible that the Sun/Neptune square introduces mirages, illusions, or delusions into the equation, such that whatever is presenting itself, especially if we feel it's the final solution or ultimate answer, isn't all that its cracked up to be.
* On the other hand, this Sun/Jupiter moment including Neptune might simply include the feeling of being visited by something spiritual or intangible. The sense that providence is somehow at work may be quite strong right now.
* Anything big, exciting, noble, and true, may also involve a certain amount of intoxication, exaggeration, and foolish courage surrounding it right now. If it's time to do something big, how could we not sit and wonder, as though temporarily in a fog or haze..."is this going to work out alright?" The voice of doubt with Neptune square the Sun...am I seeing things clearly...is an important presence to consider. It helps us to clarify and stay sober and detached from the fruits of whatever goodness might be presenting itself right now (which are always harder to stay detached from compared to the trials and pains of life, which is usually what we focus on when we talk about "letting go" of something).
* A path of knowledge, a path of learning, begins with the unknown. Feeling the call to someone or something...feeling the call to a teacher, a mentor, a guru, a path of wisdom, a tradition of some kind...all of these things start with the image of a noble ship setting sail at sunrise. Just as the ship leaves port the navigator sees fog on the horizon. There is reason to smile.
Prayer: Remind us of all the reasons we have to smile, and bless the journey ahead.
Moon is in late Virgo today, void of course. Meanwhile, the Mercury/Mars conjunction and square to Neptune is nearly exact. Mercury told me to apologize to all of you who either couldn't sleep last night or who have been experiencing any of the following:
* trouble sleeping
* fuzzing thinking and poor judgement
* psychosomatic fears of nervous system diseases
* psychological or emotional breakdowns
* the inability to discern between propaganda and interesting ideas
* feeling like your being used or taken advantage of
* poor boundaries in thought and communication
* saying you'll do something you know you won't
* taking advantage of or being take advantage of
* radical ideas you aren't sure how to implement
* a crisis of faith
* the need for mindfulness
* your head is out of sync with your body somehow
* the eyes hurting or the fear of losing sight or vision
* being told you can't or won't and not being sure if you will or won't
* lies, deceptions, double talk
* too many ideas, too little time
* the curse of no follow through
* sharp, clear, focused mind/thoughts/communication
* transmitting thoughts and words from higher realms
* conversations in dreams, about dreams
* ideological changes, media content disinfo
* wanting to tear someone a new asshole but then admiring their ass instead
* the unhealthy dependence upon substances for the sake of anxiety
* the tendency to change who you are depending on who your with...now it's bothering you...you feel like a victim of something you simply have no control over
Any of these sound familiar?
Well. Here's a few tips for navigating them.
1. Recognize the pattern
2. Stop and say, "why is this happening?" or "What do you want from me, most authentically?"
3. Separate from the pattern for 5 minutes before it has you doing something...think about it, visualize it...there is something hidden within it...can you see it? Once you do, describe it to yourself. Ask it a question. Poke it a bit with some other ideas or opinions than the ones IT has.
4. Don't try to make it go away too quickly...
5. Get curious
6. Notice it in others and your environment
7. Interrupt the compulsions that accompany any of the patterns listed above and instead ask "what does the pattern do if I don't take any actions other than sitting and listening or taking some quiet time with this?"
8. Ask it, "Are you here for yourself, or for my soul? Show me some credentials. Or sing me a song, or do something else."
9. Ask it where it goes when it's not around.
10. Ask what it's afraid of.
Creating conversation with planetary patterns is the quickest way to loosen the grip of the pattern on our consciousness. The grip loosened creates the space for relating, and who of us isn't capable of liking just about anyone as long as there is enough space to relate?
A few more specific predictions:
* A new or revitalized allegiance helps a close friend or sibling (may take a little while but it happens eventually)
* A recent emotional connection in a community or group helps to make a philosophical transition or set of ideas more accessible for a friend, lover, or skeptic
* An important idea or set of ideas is being covertly smuggled into a group, and a group is being covertly smuggled into a set of ideas
* An important technological or academic or political piece of news or style of information is about to become more accessible to more people (this one in particular one I've already seen corroborated by a colleague's forming of a new astrological magazine, but I sense it will be more widespread or national)...again it may take some time
* An upcoming emphasis on cyber attacks, verbal or communicative abuse (perhaps especially in families or as disclosed in larger communities), and ideological violence or conflict, potentially mitigated by strategic alliances, humor, sexuality, and/or emotional tenderness
prayer: changing hearts, changing minds, changing thoughts, changing souls...as the glorious swords spin above us, help us to also remember the peace that passes understanding
Just past our first quarter Moon in Virgo today, and now Mercury retrograde, Mars, and the Sun are all squaring Neptune in Pisces while opposing Saturn in Sagittarius. Meanwhile, Venus has just cleared her square to Uranus and Jupiter is approaching his trine to Uranus.
What to watch for:
* Mental/emotional/nervous agitation
* Mental/emotional overwhelm
* Trouble sleeping
* Unclear or foggy communications, perceptions
* The desire to empty or completely clear the mind
* An urge for simplicity or detoxification
* Organizing, fixing, clearing
* A philosophical change of course
* A feeling of not knowing where you are or what you believe, a crisis of faith
* A serious approach to study
* Studying or learning something from the past
* Sudden attraction, dangerous emotional impulses
* A spiritual/philosophical transformation
* Start/stop with ideas and conversations or dialogues
* A decision to make but many question marks and unknowns makes the decision feel out of sync
* A decision to change health/diet or lifestyle in a specific way
Throughout this retrograde we're changing our minds about something, over and over again, until maybe we've run out of ideas and find ourselves settling comfortably into the unknown. Everything is not what it seems, and if there is a master plan we don't know, maybe we don't care.
In the meantime, the agitation of the mind...the tendency for the mind to be a place of fragmentation, violence, and impatience, is at the forefront of the planetary conversation. Mercury is backing up into the sun, and Mars is getting swallowed by the Sun, while all three planets square Neptune... creating a kind of mental/rational vortex. Even the most rational among us might be feeling overwhelmed by the magic of life, or by powerful surges of unexplained emotions or ideas.
There's nothing we can do to speed the process of discovery and philosophical transformation taking place right now so we might as well slow down and take our time. It's an especially good time to use those dead patches in our day to literally just sit and do nothing. Watching what thoughts and ideas naturally pop up if we step into the empty spaces rather than constantly filling them with more "stuff."
Prayer: May the egos of our minds be calmed...thoughts turned toward the cosmic seas.
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.