Here's what to watch for:
* Control, poise, grace, and maturity
* Rigidity and the voice of the inner critic
* Responsibility and choices made based upon obligation rather than authentic personal need or preference
* Maturity, growth, duty, and sacrifice
* Setting boundaries, being grounded
* The death or decline of solar figures
* Tightening, focusing, shortening
* Presenting an image of "togetherness" that is so airtight that you can't actually breathe...
* Justice and forgiveness, penalties and remediation
* Issues with authority figures and fairness, control, or harshness
* Obsession with the ideas of advancement, progress, beauty, and perfection
* Austerity and the insights of authentic sacrifice vs. those sacrifices performed for the sake of advancement, public image, etc.
* Fear of having to "get it right" vs. the importance of making a healthy and balanced decision
* The fear of not pleasing everyone, an inability to thread the needle between multiple demands or constraints or concerns
* A hard no vs. an honest but kind no
* Keeping a lid on something and how it helps or how it may harm
* An elder, a voice of reason and experience
* The judging faculty vs. judgments...the burden of the fact that we are each judge as well as plaintiff and defendant
* The distance we need to remember that who we are is beyond judgment
* The question of where our commitments lie and how to serve something for its own sake
Prayer: Please teach us how to do more than "get it right." Teach us how to do more than "fail." Teach us how to love you, which is its own reward, teach us how to serve you, life after life, without motivation. Bless us with your mercy, grace, and patience, so that we may withstand all of our own fruitless attempts to "get it right," instead of getting to know you better.