Here's what to watch for:
* Over the course of the next ten days, the Sun will start to conjoin Mars and both Mars and the Sun will move into a square with Uranus.
* The Mars/Uranus square symbolizes a time where recklessness and impulsiveness, aggression, warfare, and rebelliousness will be on display in the world as well as within.
* Mars/Uranus is the technology we use for the sake of athletics, muscle, sexuality, war, accomplishment, and militarism.
* Mars/Uranus is the loud display of disregard for old structures.
* Mars/Uranus is the anger or even violence shown toward any form of restraint or containment.
* Mars/Uranus is the failure of the will to contain something, or the moment when tempers and impulse or reaction take over.
* Mars/Uranus is a purifying flame, come to awaken, pierce, and penetrate to the heart and soul.
* Mars/Uranus promises deliverance if you sign up and put your back into it.
* As the Sun consumes Mars and squares Uranus, we also have the image of older men dying suddenly, through strokes of lightning, hemorrhages, heart attacks, or the sudden and unexpected downfall of "strong men," or people in power falling out of power or experiencing a strong rebuke or challenge.
* We will track this transit more over the upcoming weeks!
* Venus has also just entered Gemini, Mercury's sign, and will gradually apply to an opposition with Saturn in Jupiter's sign over the next month. As this opposition slowly builds, we will see issues in love and relationships, especially surrounding or related to our differing beliefs coming to the forefront. Diplomatic tensions will also be on the rise in general, but there will also be an opportunity for deeper commitments in relationships. Venus opposite Saturn will also bring up our spiritual priorities, values, and duties, and how these come into tension and/or synthesis with our desire for beauty, fun, relaxation, enjoyment, spontaneity, sexuality, the body, and so forth.
* We will also track the Venus/Saturn transit in the coming weeks!
It's good to be back after a nice vacation!
Prayer: Liberate us from our tendency to mistake real liberation for any impatient, demanding, aggressive, and violent displays of willfulness.