What to watch for:
* Reaching a personal bottom line
* A change of thought, a change of mind
* The elimination of corruption
* The exposure of something that's been hidden or festering, can't avoid it any longer
* Scandals and changes forced by scandals
* Revelations of hidden information
* A transformation of heart and soul, the feeling that one cannot persist without eliminating something
* Death and the understanding granted by powerful endings
* Seeing what's below the surface, seeing people for who they really are
* The eruption of powerful/unconscious forces
* Wounds and the will to rise up from difficulties or sickness
* A renewal or rebirth related to a more mature, sober understanding of the situation
* Seizing power or the seduction of taking greater power
* Power, experience, wisdom, and the "dying old man" or "the corrupt old person"
When you pair this transit with Jupiter's square to Neptune, things get pretty interesting. This is a Jupiter/Neptune transit delivering a vast and exciting new image, idea, vision, or sweeping change, and yet it is coming in the midst of the undeniable heaviness of a month loaded with hard Capricornian energies. Our bottom line is our foundation right now. The elimination of whatever is unnecessary, as well as getting real with ourselves about what darkness is hiding behind the facade, is happening just as a new dream is presenting itself.
Prayer: Change us, inside and out, so that we might grow into the next phase of our lives, and make the foundation of this next phase a relentless desire to serve you and to serve each other, in love.