Here's what to watch for:
* Romance and bravado
* Stars and star power
* The empowered woman
* The queen
* Favors to/from the King
* An intensified sense of personal beauty, importance, and pride
* People who are magnetic, intensely attractive, alluring, for better and worse
* Women and leadership
* Those who are insiders, popular, accepted, and those who aren't
* Privilege, dislike or jealousy of those with privilege, and the desire to ord one's privilege over others
* Glamour and royalty
* A fortunate connection
* Receiving popular favor, fame, or recognition
* Glowing with transcendent beauty and purpose
* The young and promising talent, prince, princess
* Beauty, grace, likeability, and leadership
* Magnetic narcissists
* Culty sensations
* Favors to or from the rich and famous
* Dignified, classic beauty
As Venus and the Sun are joined together in Leo this week, we shouldn't forget that the Full Moon is also coming through in Aquarius, Saturn's sign, and brings with it an oppositional tension...insiders become outsiders and outsiders become insiders, fame and the fall, or the falling that makes one famous.
We are constantly bombarded by media images of fame, popularity, material success and beauty, and we are then encouraged to pursue such things ourselves, "this COULD be you, as well!" we are told. But the truth is that our desire to be beautiful in the eyes of others robs us of our true calling, which is found in the ability to see divine beauty, in everyone and everything, and to serve it humbly, without concern for whether or not others think highly of us. Ironically, when we put ourselves in the service of this kind of beauty, we start to glow. We become like a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers, adorning the altar of each moment.
As it is said in the Bhakti tradition, with love, we may each become walking places of pilgrimage.
All that's necessary is that we start imagining, wondering, questioning, praying, in each and every day, "Show me what makes you happy?" When this question is our first concern, as regular as our heartbeats, then we may become effortlessly attractive to the world. And anything and everything becomes a natural adornment.
Prayer: What makes you happy? Please show us the way. Because making you smile is our greatest joy and our most effortless beauty.