Between now and Wednesday morning, Venus is opposing Pluto.
You may notice:
* Whining is at an all-time high and yet being told you are whining by a masochist with a bull-whip doesn't help anything
* You are feeling damp, needy, wet-blankety, and ready to make a bad choice...
* The politeness that comes before the brass knuckles come out
* Relationship meltdowns
* Women's health, women and power, women and corruption
* Sexual or relational healing, or the makeup sex that only masks the deeper issues again
* Feeling controversial...go ahead...say that thing you want to say...or maybe you better not... :)
* Intrigue, gossip, betrayal, manipulation, coercion
* Issues of cleanliness, dirtiness, beauty and ugliness, vanity and modesty...what makes something truly, actually beautiful?
* Sharing that appears vulnerable, kind, or sensitive but is motivated by a subtle selfish desire or intention
* Diplomatic meltdowns, deals breaking
* Dirt exposed, disclosures, scandals and the attempt to smear someone or something
* Attacks against or the general vulnerability of women, children, families, homes, cultural groups (think Venus in Cancer things being challenged by Pluto in Cap things)
* An attempt at peace or diplomacy butting up against the "letter of the law" or the way a rule or principle or technicality might be used to block a good-natured effort to do the right thing
* The transformation of style, aesthetic, or taste...
* The dark/erotic/subterranean energies of Pluto mingling with those of Venus, in general
Prayer: Plant within our hearts the seed of real love. Show us the real intrigue...the drama of an everlasting devotion.
The Moon is in Capricorn today, moving into a conjunction with Saturn. Meanwhile, Venus is moving into a trine with Jupiter and Neptune, effectively creating a very close (though not perfect) grand water trine. Venus is also moving into an opposition with Pluto over the course of the next week.
Here's what to watch for:
* As the Moon moves into a conjunction with Saturn today it's a good day for hard work, working through obstacles, getting things done, and not making any excuses. This transit will sober us if we've been floating in the clouds.
* The Moon/Saturn conjunction will also paint the mood of the day, so watch for that heavy, serious, or morose quality, in addition to the hard-working, disciplined, and mature qualities of Saturn. Use the moment to be productive, and remember that real productivity either helps us to accomplish our duties and responsibilities so that we might bring our focus back to the joyful work of our spiritual life, or it helps us to deepen our spiritual life itself. In other words, today's Moon/Saturn combination is good for cutting out whatever is frivolous.
* Meanwhile, we have a grand water trine forming between Venus, Jupiter, and Neptune. Here are some things to watch for:
* The need or desire to go "home."
* An outpouring of emotion
* Water, water, water
* Flooded or overwhelmed by feelings of nostalgia, memory, romance, and longing
* Children and imagination, fantasy and daydreaming
* Home, family, and the beach
* Our needs, desires, and longings amplified, exaggerated, made larger than life
* Growth, abundance, proliferation, support
* Remember, not everything that grows rapidly is good
* Emotional eating or indulgence and cravings that we can't stop unless we address the root of the problem
* Empathy, emotional intelligence, and the need for greater compassion
* Emotional manipulation, coercion, abuse, deception, betrayal, and/or emotional disclosures, revelations, honesty, healing
Finally, Venus is moving into an opposition with Pluto:
* The transformation or termination of relationships
* Diplomatic efforts hijacked by self-interest, manipulation, greed, power plays, etc.
* Controversies involving women, women's rights, violence toward women, powerful women, women and political, social corruption, scandals, etc.
* Betrayal, lust, and bad decisions related to love, romance, or sexuality
* Explosive, cathartic, sexual encounters
* Revelations or secrets revealed or exposed
* Friendships or close bonds with others challenged
* Depth, intensity, death, and forced change in realtionships
* Art and depth or darkness
* Women's health and women's healing
* Possessed by our desires
The Venus/Pluto opposition is a very dynamic transit that we will very likely see manifested in the headlines in the week ahead. It's a transit we will return to several more times before it perfects next week!
Meanwhile, remember that my new astrology course, "Ancient Astrology for Modern Times," begins on Sundays, starting June 10th and meets each week (30x on the year) from Noon eastern to 2 pm eastern via live webinars. Need-based tuition is available for those who need it!
Prayer: Bless us with waves of mercy, waves of grace, and let a deeper love grow within our hearts. Give us the strength and intelligence needed to be bolder, deeper, and more compassionate.
Venus is opposite to Pluto today and will also square Jupiter by Thursday.
Some mornings while meditating prior to writing the horoscope of the day, I will consult with the I Ching and ask for further clarification regarding the previous day's I Ching reading. The I Ching readings are always geared toward better understanding a particular planetary transit or set of transits. This morning I asked for clarification about yesterday's reading, which was all about hexagram 58, called "Joy" (see yesterday's horoscope for more). This morning, asking for clarification on yesterday's reading, I received hexagram 17, transforming into hexagram 58, which is obviously no coincidence.
* Hexagram 17 is called "following." It depicts a situation where a person is tempted to move forward or to lead the way but is advised to stop and listen for advice, seek advice, or choose to follow someone wiser than one's self, rather than continuing to move forward alone or without some needed period of reflection or contemplation.
* Hexagram 17 is also about the spirit of the times, and the way in which we tend to get swept up or seized by popular sentiments, mob mentalities, trends, fads, cliches, exciting narratives, attractive glimmers, bells and whistles, and so forth.
* Hexagram 17 is also about the cheerfulness, good spirit, and enthusiasm that comes when we follow or listen to the proper guidance. When you just know that what you're doing is the right thing to do, when you know you've found the appropriate strategy, the virtuous choice, then you feel happy by following it.
* Hexagram 17 is about the music that leads us through the streets, either deluding or intoxicating us, or leading the right and virtuous way to the center of a heavenly city.
* Hexagram 17 is about movements and counter-movements, about getting called to some larger vision or group effort or being deluded by the call to action, the call to arms.
* Venus opposite Pluto and square to Jupiter suggest that we might feel called to engage, to get involved, to participate or invest ourselves in some particular social situation, vision, mission, or effort. It could be purely social or it could be deeply political or maybe even romantic or creative...the call generates enthusiasm.
* Venus opposite Pluto and square to Jupiter also show us the potential to be led down the primrose path by a wolf in sheep's clothing. It shows us the potential to follow an immature impulse, to be deluded by enthusiasm, to chase a phantom of joy and excitement or even righteousness or romance.
* The second line of hexagram 17 reads, "Indulging the child, you lose the adult."
* Who we surround ourselves with matters. What we indulge ourselves in matters. Who we choose to be associated with matters. What we choose to do with our time matters.
* If the impulses we follow are essentially immature, if we get excited about things that ultimately lead us nowhere, then we become fair-weather activists, friends, leaders, thinkers, sages, philosophers, healers, etc.
* On the other hand, if we recognize where and how to place our enthusiasm, if we see the rhythm or pulse or guiding virtue within any activity, then any and every activity has the potential to generate lasting spiritual value in our lives.
* There is a difference between the immature child and the virtue of a child-like heart. Knowing the difference is important.
* When line two changes it leads us back to hexagram 58, two lakes conjoined, the "joyous," which is a hexagram that teaches us about what we allow to flourish and grow, what we desire and what gives joy versus what fosters dis-ease, especially within all different kinds of relationships.
* Put Venus, Pluto and Jupiter together right now and we see a warning, written in the heavens, to listen for the true pulse of joy, the true richness of spirit, and the lasting bonds of love, rather than following the fleeting impulses of sense gratification, the false images of richness, or the shallow promises of great depth.
* Seeing false enthusiasm, ironically, gives us tremendous enthusiasm because it sets out the correct path for us to follow. The correct path to follow, separated out from the false, immediately produces joy...even if the journey "appears" dry, adult-like, serious, sober, or difficult.
Prayer: Show us real joy and inspire within us the excitement of real commitment to real joy.
Venus is opposite Pluto over the next 24 hours.
Today an I Ching Meditation on the Venus/Pluto opposition.
* The 58th hexagram of the I Ching is sometimes called "Joy" and it depicts two lakes conjoined with one another.
* The two lakes joined together is a symbol of friendship, and so at first glance hexagram 58 is about the mutual encouragement of the good between friends, colleagues, allies, lovers, and so forth.
* When powerful allies and friends come together, motivated by the same emotional convictions, deep bonds may form and great obstacles may be overcome together.
* Two lakes joined together is also the sign of emotional enthusiasm, optimism, and momentum.
* Venus in Cancer and Pluto in Capricorn, opposed to one another, may symbolize the organization, structuring, and implementing of all different kinds of relationships...relationships fueled by common emotional cores.
* On the other hand, Venus in Cancer opposite Pluto in Capricorn can also signify emotional dissonance. This transit may expose to us those relationships that cannot or will not bear fruit due to a superficial set of desires or intentions.
* Hexagram 58 is both about the deep and sincere emotional convictions that bring cheerful allegiances in life, where what we share is deep and true, versus those that simply feed each other in a parasitic symbiosis.
* Relationships rooted in shallow joys, comforts, habits, and desires may be exposed, uprooted, or eliminated during this time.
* Relationships forged in pursuit of particular desires, comforts, security, or pleasure, may find that they are no longer interested in or in need of whatever originally brought them together.
* On the other hand, discovering the emotional core of a relationship, what feeds our relationships and what sustains them, is also a possibility right now.
* Because hexagram 58 depicts two lakes conjoined, their waters flowing in and out of each other, we also have an image of breeding, creating, and multiplication in relationship to emotional currents and the power of desire. We literally create multiple new things as we pursue what we want or do not want, and our desire body has a way of multiplying the effects of our unchecked desires over time. Our desires and the need for various unhealthy forms of pleasure or security can eventually multiply and mutate until we are overwhelmed by something we initially thought we had under control.
* Hexagram 58 can also point to abundance and the healthy or emotionally exciting development and growth of something. Venus is also square to Jupiter right now, but with the opposition to Pluto it's likely that at the very least and healthy and exciting growth that comes to us right now will come to us through some sense of common cause or mission...the presence of oppositional tension, in other words, will still be important.
Prayer: Teach us to recognize what truly provides us with joy, with real optimism, and with a real connection to others.
The Sun has just entered Gemini, and meanwhile the Moon is in Cancer, conjoined with Venus and both opposing Pluto. What to watch for, and then a brief note on Gemini for today's grand entrance!
What to watch for:
* The Venus/Pluto theme, especially given the Cancer/Cap axis, has a lot to do with nature versus nurture, affection and love versus withholding and hierarchies within groups and families....selfish interest versus the group or tribe's interest...competition within families versus emotional cohesion. Pluto in Capricorn gives us deeply fixated reasons to think of ourselves as separate, superior, higher on the totem pole, or "above" the rest of the pack. At worst it's an outworn alpha male kind of story being challenged by the matriarchal or emotional herd outlook.
A great example of this dynamic's timing can be seen in the new film "Mad Max," which pits a group of escaping women-warriors against a possessive, dictatorial tyrant king in the post apocalyptic outback. The story is essentially about the struggle between masculine and feminine values in a society starved for water and green plant life.
How are the dynamics of our closest relationships or family histories embodying any of these struggles? For example, the parents who work too much or the self obsession of jobs and personal narratives that take us away from group bonding. The class warfare or oneupmanship of income groups and higher degrees or material possessions. Using money to show affection rather than touch or quality time. Distrusting each other's differences or insisting that a kid follow in the same footsteps as his or her parents. Over protectiveness. Clanish exclusivism. Cultural or ethnic prejudice. Favoritism. Subtle hierarchies. Double standards. Family secrets. Maintaining the appearance of "the American dream family" at all costs, despite what's going on below the surface. Doing whatever is right for oneself despite the consequences for the larger group.
All the complications of family dynamics, marriage, intimacy, trust, clan, and tradition are very much in the air right now. The simplest truth is that the foundation has been set for a new vision of family and tribe, one that will carry us into the future if we can allow for the ways of the past to slowly fade and die, resisting the urge to fight fights that we know are futile.
* With three planets in Gemini opposing Saturn in Sagittarius and all square to Neptune in Pisces, it's a unique moment of philosophical, intellectual, and spiritual transformation, debate, dialogue, and synthesis. Many things that were formerly set apart are now coming together, while some things that were put together might be coming apart.
It's a paradigm changing moment, potentially. The naturally dispersive and changeable nature of the mind is being challenged to commit to something new, a vision of something larger that may require more consistency, discipline, and focus.
At the same time, whatever philosophical commitments we're coming to right now have been arrived at because we've honored our own resistance for long enough that the acceptance or surrendering is done from an authentic place of sacrifice. We don't think about this as often as we should when we use the word, "surrender." What is there to surrender if we haven't first strengthened the position of the one surrendering? How can we authentically give if we've not built anything up from which to give? Right now we should feel better about surrendering something of ourselves than at some point in the past...because we know that the choice is ours this time around. We're not doing it from a place of "should" or "ought," but from a place of knowing..."I am the one yielding this time. I am the one changing. I am the one submitting. I am the one who is ready to learn."
This leads us naturally into a conversation about Gemini.
The mind is constantly talked about as something separate from the heart. Get out of your head. Get out of your intellect. Get out of the talk and the ideas. Get into feelings and the heart. Into love.
Too often these words "love" and "heart," whitewash our minds and oversimplify our experiences. From Gemini's point of view it's the sharpness and clarity of perception, of thinking, of attentiveness, of changeability and the speed of recognition, that keeps us present and standing in the pre-cognitive stream of life: the bird calls and sounds and fast twitch slow twitch alternations, the information superhighway of life itself, constantly emerging from the depths of the unconscious. Life is a never ending/never beginning movement of too many things to name or count, and the reward of our interactions are the experiences themselves. Not merely love, or peace, or serenity. Those things too, but not only.
Gemini's insistence on the nervous flow of information is the insistence upon a life lived in communication with what taoists call, "the then thousand things" or "the myriad beings." The open mind is the mind in constant relationship with the names and faces and showings of the world around it. Here belief is just one more bird call. Here truth is just a noise in the bushes. Here plans and goals and commitments are the mating calls or territory markings of large animals in the forest.
If we haven't established this place of mind then we have no chance of committing to something like mindfulness. If our minds aren't sharp and our understanding of truth not based in the nervous and mental ambivalence of eternity, then we aren't alive or alert enough to commit or focus our minds to one path or another, one teacher or another, one guiding star or another.
The double sided nature of Gemini isn't about duality. That's an oversimplification. Rather it's about mental dexterity, which is also an image of our angel nature. The angelic quicksilver of the mind. Each time we resist a dogma in favor of uncertainty. Each time we resist a doctrine in favor of "don't know, and not sure I care," we strengthen our knowledge of the soul, which is fundamental, eternal, and as Heraclitus said, "is undiscovered though explored forever to a depth beyond report."
It's ironically only from this place (at least from Gemini's perspective) that we can give our faith to anything. Ambivalence is the a-temporal origin of faith. It is not the same as doubt. Uncertainty and to some degree indifference, is the bedrock of faith according to Gemini. Because faith is not about certainty. It's about trust without expectation. The without expectation part comes because we've been able to establish the deeper "open mindedness" of Gemini. As though, even if this doesn't work out it's okay, I'm eternal so I'll just go try something different. I won't ever lose my curiosity because curiosity and eternity are first cousins.
More. Gemini's doubt, skepticism, and fierce rationalism, to some extent are defenses against the shadow side of faith, which is certainty and truth (truth with a capital and ultimate T).
Take all of this and apply it to our current t-square and that's why we're looking at being able to give ourselves to something (a belief, philosophy, subject, approach or vision) because we've done the work of establishing "open mindedness" at our roots.
On the other hand, some people might be needing to let go of certainties and ultimate truths for the sake of developing this open mindedness at a deeper level. So it's a bit of a push and pull right now.
Prayer: Help me ground my faith in the endless space of an open mind.
A great Moon/Venus in Cancer opposite Pluto story from my morning walk.
If you're in the DC/Maryland area this morning then you know what a gorgeous day we're experiencing. So this morning I took my two dogs for a walk down Sligo Creek trail, near my house, and as I went along I ran into a family that lives on my street. They were standing with their infant son on the bridge looking down at the creek below. The man stopped me and said, "Hey man, do you know anything about snakes?"
He had a worried look on his face.
"Hmm," I said. "Not much. Why what's up?"
He pointed down at the river below.
"I just threw two snakes down there that were in my yard. You can see them by that cinder block. Do you see them? They're brown. Yeah, right there."
"Huh," I said. "Yeah. They're big!"
"I know man. I'm worried about my kids playing in the yard now. Can you tell what kind of snake they are?"
"I wish I could tell you," I said. "But I have no idea what kinds of snakes live around here."
"Yeah they were brown, but I'm afraid they're rattle snakes. Oh look, that one is moving. I thought it was dead!"
"Oh yeah," I said. " I see it."
We sat there for a few beats, all of us just looking at the snake. The little boy pointed up at the sky. My dogs were sitting looking at the sky, smiling.
"You could always google native Maryland/DC snakes and see if you find the match. That way you know if they're dangerous."
"You think they can swim?"
The man was so fixated on his fear of the snakes, his fear that they would get his children, that it was like he couldn't hear me.
"Probably," I said. "I think a lot of snakes can swim. But you know I bet it's not even venomous. You could check and find out really quickly."
"Okay, yeah," he said. His wife was looking up into the sky. The boy too. My dogs too.
Then realizing he still wasn't "really" hearing me, I said, "I'll go home and look them up and next time I walk by I'll bring you whatever I find. You live right there on the corner, right?"
"Yeah, he said," turning briefly to look at me, his eyes still hypnotized by the water snake.
And I wanted to say, "Don't worry. Venus is in Cancer opposing Pluto. It's natural to feel protective right now."
And I wanted to say, "It's not just a snake you're afraid of. It's the affair your having. Or the too much alcohol your drinking that keeps you ignoring your kids."
And I wanted to say, "It's your marriage. You know something is changing. Or, don't worry, your wife is just pregnant again. You guys just don't know it yet."
And I wanted to say, "Astrology is so real. Let me tell you about it and we can work to figure out what these snakes might be saying."
And I wanted to say, "Don't be afraid. Snakes are lucky! Maybe something new is going to happen."
OR even, "Soon, your mother is going to pass away and leave you her house and her money and you'll move away from this place."
Because when you know the astrology, at any point in time you can find yourself looking into the sky...seeing the animal wheel of the zodiac, spinning in the people you meet, the bridges you cross, and the random conversations that stand out like stars between the otherwise dark and smooth passages of your life. You can see the possibilities, sense like an animal the nature of the secret symbols presenting themselves.
But when you know the astrology, you are also hidden, cloaked, and in some ways, holding the ancient staff coiled round with serpents. A powerful knowledge must so frequently be hidden for its power to remain integral.
A man afraid of suddenly appearing snakes asks an astrologer for help in identifying whether or not the snakes are actually dangerous, though he doesn't know the man is an astrologer.
He's not asking for astrological advice, is he?
I just printed out two different illustrated guides to DC/Maryland snakes, and I'm going to drop it off at my neighbor's house on my way to run errands right now. If I can't give him astrological advice, then at least I can hand him a pamphlet about snakes and hope it makes him feel like he can relax a little. Judging by the pictures, it looked like a worm snake, which is apparently very common and non venomous. I have little doubt this might mean something more to him...a deeper relief than either of us can name right now.
prayer: may we see the hidden that will hurt and keep hidden the virtues that will heal
The Moon is in Cancer today and will square the nodes of the moon before trining Neptune in Pisces by this evening. Meanwhile Venus is opposing Pluto and Mars is entering its square to Neptune. A number of critical inner to outer planetary aspects building at once right now, and of course Mercury is barely moving as it's just turned retrograde.
What to watch for as this week turns into the weekend:
* Power eruptions in romantic relationships (Venus opp Pluto)
* Love and family secrets or subconscious material coming up from the past (Venus in Cancer opp Pluto in Cap)
* Death in love, scandal in love, adultery, jealousy, manipulation, hidden love affairs (Venus opp Pluto)
* Transformation in relationships, values, and the home (Venus opp Pluto)
* Weakening of the masculine (Mars square Neptune)
* Mental fatigue/overwhelm/nervous decline (Mars in Gemini square Neptune in Pisces)
* Ideological/religious/philosophical conflict, martyrs, victims (Mars in Gemini square Neptune)
* Blurry or fuzzy thinking, trouble communicating, deception, double meanings, delusions or illusion, delays, setbacks (Mercury RX in Gemini square to Neptune in Pisces)
* Sudden impulses that quickly dissipate and vanish (Mars square Neptune)
* Trouble sleeping (Mars square Neptune)
* Deterioration of the mind, will, or nervous system (Mars square Neptune)
* Sudden or rapid growth, success, innovation, invention, breakthrough (Jupiter trine Uranus)
* Disaster averted (Jupiter trine Uranus)
* Philosophical transformation, revision, reflection, mental comparisons, dialogues, debates, sea-changes of thought...ideological or spiritual conflict or differing points of view contending for power (Neptune/Saturn/Mercury t-square in Gem/Sag/Pisc).
* An emotional crossroads today (Moon square the nodes)
* Home/family/inner life (Moon in Cancer)
* A challenging decision or moment of change (Moon square the nodes) leaning in favor of what is peaceful, supportive, cooperative, sweet, and nurturing (north node in Libra with Venus also in Cancer along with the Moon)
* Cyber security (Mars in Gemini)
* Dispersive mental/nervous energy (Mars/Mercury in Gemini, Sun about to enter Gemini)
A lot going on and things will start to heat up, grow, and come to life in the next two weeks as we head toward the full moon.
Prayer: Today the right answers come when I take time out for what's gentle and nourishing...for what needs my careful and loving attention.
The Moon is in Pisces today, about to sextile the Sun in Taurus before going void of course for the rest of the day. Meanwhile, Mars is opposing Saturn, Mercury is slowing down to station, and Venus is moving into a trine with Neptune while it simultaneously squares the nodes of the Moon.
Most of the current aspects will really heat up after the new moon, once the moon starts waxing again. In the meantime, here's a list of what to watch for:
* Ideological, religious, or philosophical conflicts, competition, aggression, and negotiation (Mars in Gemini opp Saturn in Sagittarius)
* Dejavu and synchroncities increasing (Venus square the nodes)
* Psi and the paranormal, dreams, altered states, trouble sleeping (Venus trine Neptune while mars squares Neptune)
* Eruptions of family karma, family secrets, spying on family members, distrust, secrecy, conflicts in relationships, feeling embarrassed by our family or history (Venus in Cancer square the nodes of the moon and opposite Pluto)
* Foggy communication, hazy minded, tech problems, troubles getting organized or staying on task, complaints, whines, excuses, victims, psychosomatic tendencies, (Moon in Pisces and Mercury square Neptune)
* Rapid success, progress, luck, innovation, independence, grandiosity, and inflation (Jupiter trine Uranus)
* Discipline, law, twisting or bending the law, militarism, infighting, overcompensation for perceived weaknesses, (Mars in Gemini opp Saturn in Sagittarius)
* Revising beliefs, ideas, and philosophical commitments, walking the talk (Saturn retrograde in Sagittarius)
* Women's health, women's wisdom (Venus in Cancer)
* Mom's unconscious issues (Venus in Cancer opp Pluto in Capricorn)
* Going inward, releasing, losing energy, laying low, letting go (last phase of the moon before new again)
Prayer: Gentle and easy, support is all around us
The Moon is in Pisces today, applying to conjoin Neptune in Pisces by later this afternoon. Meanwhile, Mars has entered Gemini and is about to oppose Saturn in Sagittarius, while Venus in Cancer is steadily applying to oppose Pluto in Capricorn.
What to watch for:
* Flaking out, dreamy, romantic, escapist, delusional, imaginative, victimy, private, needy, sweet, moods and atmospheres (Moon/Neptune Pisces + Venus in Cancer)
* A family crisis or transformation brewing (Venus in Cancer moving to oppose Pluto in Capricorn)
* Conflicts with authority, my way or the highway, rules and respect, tradition, deviance, trickery, clashes of opinion, philosophy, ideology (Mars in Gemini opposite Saturn in Sagittarius)
* Sacrifice...what to sacrifice, how much or how little, why and for what, and the difference between transformation and losing ourselves (Neptune/Saturn/Mercury t-square)
* Words, language, communication, and learning more skill or tact when we feel angry (Mars in Gemini opp Saturn in Sagittarius)
* Projects, discipline, masculinity, restriction, muscle, mental battles, and focus (Mars opp Saturn)
* Taking our time, slowing down (Mars opp Saturn)
* A crossroads in a relationship because of a conflict of opinions or philosophies (Venus about to square the nodes, as ruler of north node, while Mars in Gemini opposes Saturn in Sagittarius)
* Getting taken advantage of in relationships or offering support to others, a fine line between the two (Venus trine Neptune)
* Selfishness with a history of mental defiance (south node in Aries with Mars in Gemini)
* Sudden, rapid, unexpected success, grandiosity, pride, ego inflation, victory, achievement, luck, and enhanced personal prestige or power (Jupiter in Leo trining Uranus in Aries)
* Technology or communication breakdowns, slow downs, confusions, mess ups, problems, or set backs (Mercury slowing down to station)
* Revising, editing, or negotiating a form of communication, a contract, an agreement (Mercury slowing down to station)
Prayer: Help us to move through this philosophical and communicative challenge slowly, mindfully, and openly...as much as we find our truth, let the truth of those we love find us.
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.