Here's what to watch for:
* The Full Moon is happening on the heels of a solar eclipse, which makes this full Moon just a little more potent than normal, even though it is not an eclipse itself.
* The Full Moon lands in the signs of Mercury and Jupiter, while Mercury in Leo is moving into a square with Jupiter in Scorpio.
* Be mindful of the tendency to think, speak, or communicate in ways that are too much, overpowering, arrogant, prideful, boastful, or domineering. Mercury/Jupiter in a square, with Mercury in Leo, can easily reflect a kind of puffed up or "too big for your britches" kind of energy.
* It's also easy to become combative, or mentally or verbally argumentative right now, so be careful of what you allow in your mind and ears, and be careful of the temptation to get up on a high horse to defend or argue your case to someone who, probably, does not care. :)
* At the same time, the Mercury/Jupiter tone of this full Moon may also excite your mind and heart, turn up the volume on your passion, and help you to understand something more fully or expansively. This could be very useful.
* Next, Venus is square to Pluto...be careful of...
* The relationship explosion
* Tensions or unconscious "stuff" bubbling up to the surface
* The desire to help or to lend a hand, actually a selfish motivation
* Diplomatic opportunism
* Controversy and PC phoniness
* Sexual tension, eroticism, and desire
* Negotiation breakdowns
* The dark and subterranean meet the polished, erudite, and poised
* Passive aggression
* Triangle situations in relationships
* Death, depth, and beauty
* Buttering someone up to get your own way
* Rational attempts to solve something that isn't exactly rational
* The need to listen rather than "solve" a problem
* When balance is pretentious
* The fine line between beauty and vanity
* Eruptions of relationship "stuff" for better or worse
* Passion and the way it disturbs reason, or upsets "the balance."
Two strong transits happening at once today as the Full Moon comes through!
Prayer: Teach us the beauty of your causeless mercy, of unearned compassion and understanding, and of the good grace you give us, which you never boast about, and which requires no speculation, or explanation.