Here's what to watch for:
* Sudden, striking, eccentric, style changes
* Recreating or revisioning a piece of art
* New colors, new costumes, new clothing
* The sudden and unexpected gift, bonus, or blessing
* The instant heartbreak, heartache, romantic flame
* Severing friendships, breaking up with allies
* Sudden paradigm shifts in relationships of all kinds
* Changes related to cleanliness, living space, sanctuary or altars
* Design innovation
* Comfort meets technology
* Sexual liberation, sexual freedom
* Feminine power, feminine punk, feminine invention
* An unusual or different approach to intimacy
Think generally with this transit about love, art, beauty, cleanliness, harmony, friendship, materialism, performance, class, and style, moving into a tense but exciting relationship with invention, disruption, eccentricity, liberation, freedom, rebellion, iconoclasm, shock, and forward thinking.
Just as much as this is a transit that can liberate it can also easily entangle us in extreme forms of indulgence...being inventive doesn't always mean "better." Uranus tends to worship at the altar of words like "progress" and "the future." But insofar as the material realm is an endless cycle of time, marked by seasons of high and low, low and high, progress and the future are sometimes nothing more than the "newest" or "future" delusion. So be careful of this right now. We CAN know the difference between progress and materialistic ambition.
* The young approaching the old
* Asking for a blessing from the old
* Looking for permission from an elder
* The old and the young working together
* The new and the old working together
* The elder and the student
* The new accord, treaty, deal, or negotiation
* Inheritance, generational exchange
* Hope and discipline
* A competitive new policy or approach
* Karma, checks and balances, fairness and discipline
* A transformation of circumstance thanks to the last minute change of heart or attitude
* Compromise, working across the aisle
* A new philosophy or approach born from a long process of synthesis
Think generally with this one about what is new, what is hopeful, progressive, youthful, faithful, big, grand, noble, growth oriented, compromising, just, fair, and possibly exaggerated or proud with what is old, structured, serious, disciplined, heavy, mortal, wise, mature, and possibly morose or rigid.
These two planets ALMOST came together last winter but Jupiter turned retrograde before they could. The exchange of dignity between these two planets is excellent right now, so it's likely that all kinds of deals, compromises, and beneficial exchanges are likely. Deals being done to "save" someone or something are also possible, which is extremely interesting given the ongoing controversy taking place at the highest levels of our federal government (think immunity in exchange for testimony, etc).
Sometimes we think that sextiles and trines and good reception is always positive, or we mistake positive for virtuous. This is a mistake. Trines and sextile support, give the green light, aid or assit in things coming together smoothly, but how many deals have been done with the devil that left someone smiling out the door and suffering in a self-made hell down the road? Sober thinking is recommended, even though this transit can be genuinely very supportive of our spiritual growth or may indicate positive forms of compromise, help, or blessing.
Prayer: May we wisely use whatever help we are given.