To all my readers--I am four days into my forty days of prayer, centering, and fundraising for my horoscopes in 2017. If my horoscopes are ever a source of guidance and support for you, then please help to support these daily posts in the year ahead. You can find the link to pitch in whatever you can in the comments section below!
Here's what to watch for today!
* Venus and Pluto ignite the desire body, stripping us bare of our pretensions and showing us who we are and what we want, what makes us profoundly happy, and what moves us on the soul level. Getting in touch with this in our relationships and personal lives may feel as though we're being burned or scorched. It may cause fights or lets get real with each other moments. But at the end of the day, this profound honesty and depth and erotic longing in us cannot be denied forever.
Bringing it up means we are getting real, and this is healing medicine for everyone.
* Venus and Pluto purge us of illnesses related to the desire body.
* Venus and Pluto make us obsessed with the objects of our desire.
* Venus and Pluto burn down the pretensions and show us the naked truth behind appearances.
* Venus and Pluto in Saturn's sign show us what we desire that has been withheld from us, perhaps dating a long ways back.
* As Jupiter approaches his opposition to Uranus breakthroughs and creative igniting is on the horizon.
* Jupiter/Uranus brings the necessary conditions for a revolution. We can't keep doing things the same old way. Change must come, but it can't be forced. Jupiter/Uranus signifies a time where things will rapidly and unexpectedly advance and transform. Watch for this in the month ahead, and especially if you're feeling stuck...hang in there, change is coming!
Prayer: Give us what we need and strip us of what we want if it's not in line with what we need. Transform us and move us through all obstacles to growth and enlightenment.