Images and Archetypal Themes of the day:
* A mother looks over her messy, excited children, wonders how she will keep everyone happy, wonders how she will ever get anything done
* Mother/daughter rivalry, jealousy, competition
* Sensual/relaxing kind of day, or hard work and get shit done kind of day? How about both?
* A fight on the playground means more than just the two kids fighting
* One bite of chocolate throws the whole plan off track
* The voice of the group at odds with the voice of a strong individual
* The outsider versus the celebrity
* A stray cat is adopted by a row of family farms
* A father watches his son rough housing...wonders at what point he should intervene
* Too many irons in the fire, the need for a plan of action
* A caffeine buzz hits suddenly, leads to bold proclamations
* Admiring people, like colorful birds, in a public place
* A media campaign with lots of personality
With Venus and Mercury conjoined in Aquarius there is a kind of buzzing and possibly overstimulating energy in the air right now. Big ideas, plans, and oversight are all gifts of the moment as the Saturn ruled sign of Aquarius (where Venus/Mercury stand conjoined) complements the Sun/Pluto in Capricorn energy, but we also have to watch for aloofness, loss of boundaries or feet on the ground, and desires that quickly sidetrack or derail our plans, or a sudden lack of organization or sticktoitiveness right when we need it the most. The Moon in Leo today invites us to take charge of the situation and interject with our authority if/when it's necessary. Today's moon will help us admire the exciting energies around us, the exciting people and ideas swirling, without becoming too clumsy or lost in some misplaced sense of obligation. At the same time it could be easy to become overpowering with ourselves and others today, so remember the phrase, "Cool cats live the longest."
Prayer: May the Empress gather and guide her children....to safety, play, work, and purpose.