Here are a few things to note or remember:
* The Spring Equinox marks a time of initiation.
* Things that have been lying dormant will suddenly come to life.
* Things that have been gaining momentum will surge forward.
* It's time to sweep, clean, purge, or reorganize so that we make room for new life.
* Next week there will be a lunar eclipse, which may signify events coalescing to bring something to culmination, completion, or closure. This is a significant event happening in the midst of these Spring Equinox themes.
* The Aries Ingress will be conjunct the MC over Hong Kong...this area of the world might be relevant to the year ahead.
* Just prior to eclipse season, largely unreported, we passed a very dangerous global temperature threshold. We may see a strong environmental awareness/disaster theme in the months head.
* The political climate is going to grow in intensity as the Jupiter/Saturn square perfects at the same times as this week's eclipse. The anti-establishment sentiments will likely increase, as will the tendency to adopt an "us versus them" mentality when it comes to various factions, groups, and philosophies or ideologies.
* There is also a positive generational/coming of age motif written in the stars right now. We may find healthy exchanges with our elders or between the past and the present, the old and the new. One doesn't have to usurp or deny the other. That's not the only way this exchange has to happen.
Prayer: Spring rain, spring light, spring blood and spring sacrifice...fierce and fragile in equal measure...awaken within us a new spirit, and renew our bodies and minds on the altar of this sacred moment.